Transfer Speculation (Winter 2014)

Richard

if we sign anybody at all this season all it will be is another nobody try hard who was purchased for a sack of potatoes and 5 mcdonalds sauce pots.

This player then will have 1 good game,2 games where he costs us the match by making an individual mistake which makes him lose his confidence and finally he will then play the rest of his games where he makes no impact and is devoid of quality and might aswell not be on the pitch.

Lambert will not fault the effort of the player and claim that we go again.

The subsequent player will then eventually be dropped by lambert by then we will be in another transfer window and then lambert will sign another player and the cycle begins again.

But at least the wages will be down.

• Like 1

if we sign anybody at all this season all it will be is another nobody try hard who was purchased for a sack of potatoes and 5 mcdonalds sauce pots.

This player then will have 1 good game,2 games where he costs us the match by making an individual mistake which makes him lose his confidence and finally he will then play the rest of his games where he makes no impact and is devoid of quality and might aswell not be on the pitch.

Lambert will not fault the effort of the player and claim that we go again.

The subsequent player will then eventually be dropped by lambert by then we will be in another transfer window and then lambert will sign another player and the cycle begins again.

But at least the wages will be down.

yup that is the dream.

Is Defour knackered after that injury he had? I find it strange that a young player who was tipped for the top might end up at VP. 

true didnt think about that although ithink he even if he wasnt 100 percent would still eclipse pretty much anything we have got now

Is Defour knackered after that injury he had? I find it strange that a young player who was tipped for the top might end up at VP. 

true didnt think about that although ithink he even if he wasnt 100 percent would still eclipse pretty much anything we have got now

I want us to sign him I just wondered why he isn't sitting on Chelsea or Citeh's bench. Anyone know what Porto are paying him?

I want us to sign him I just wondered why he isn't sitting on Chelsea or Citeh's bench. Anyone know what Porto are paying him?

i imagine between 30-50k a week which if that is the case this may be a stumbling block however i wouldnt imagine there be any movment on this deal until ireland moves to stoke (if that even happens) so we can get his wages off the books

12k to 13k euros a week apparently according to number sites..around 6mil euro bid will get him

i imagine between 30-50k a week which if that is the case this may be a stumbling block however i wouldnt imagine there be any movment on this deal until ireland moves to stoke (if that even happens) so we can get his wages off the books

see my above ^^

Edited by Villan4Life

12k to 13k euros a week apparently according to number sites..around 6mil euro bid will get him

see my above ^^

Villa get it done early plz

Â