• El Ahmadi
    • Tonev
    • Benteke
    • Kozak
    • Sylla
    • Lowton (for El Ahmadi 74)
    • Bowery (for Kozak 88)

Your ratings and reactions please.

Keep it respectful even if you know everyone else is wrong.

This thread will open automatically at the end of the game unless I've broken it again. A MoTM poll will be added later.

Doing the Weimann celebration / about to eat tea time.

We played awfully but in terms of attack, but our defence was once again solid.

Vlaar, Bacuna, Clark and Goose all did well for me.

Bacuna MOTM for getting us in front, special mention to Kozak for persisting and getting a goal too.

Good three points, but I can't imagine there will much back slapping going on in the dressing room. 

Bacuna clearly needs to play as a winger with Lowton behind him, he's a match winner. Brilliant goal.

Guzan and Vlaar are the only other players that didn't disappoint...

More work to be done. 

Even with our injuries, we proved to be a far better side than Cardiff in the second half. Great change by Lambert as it allowed Bacuna the freedom to get forward. That free kick was sublime. Also, another clean sheet and we are suddenly in the top 10.

Great win and it will bring lots of confidence. MOTM is Bacuna, Kozak looked very good at times, Benteke wasn't fantastic and Bowery is really quite pointless. Vlaar was concrete.

Bacuna has to be given MOTM, game changing run and following free-kick. Hopefully this is a change in our attacking fortunes whilst hopefully nothing will change with our defence, none of our CB's made any errors over these last few games since Clark has come back

Â