Weekends football 9th/10th November

andykeenan

Spurs are so boring.

I reckon relatively, with the money they've spent, they're more boring than us.

They've been good in this second half. Krul is having what you might call a 'career day' :-)

Soldado really isn't all that is he?

Maybe he'll come good. But if they had Benteke instead I think their season would be looking very dfifferent. Soldado just doesn't really do a lot.

Commentary mentioned he's used to playing with a strike partner so the comparison to Bent might be quite accurate i.e. a Spurs player that's incompatible with how they play.
  • Like 1

Is Townsend still the golden child?

He is the chosen one.
He's the new Aaron Lennon. Newcastle have already figured him out. I'm afraid he might need to learn a second trick.

Soldado really isn't all that is he?

Maybe he'll come good. But if they had Benteke instead I think their season would be looking very dfifferent. Soldado just doesn't really do a lot.

He's getting the type of service he's not used to. He needs a few crosses, he's a one touch finisher but he's being made play like the pivot of the attack which is not his game.

AVB continues to play wingers on their opposite sides so they have to come inside and not put in crosses.

They have nobody who can beat a man with pace and skill in the team right now, surprised Lamela is not on.

Â