Weekends football 9th/10th November

andykeenan

west ham 2 wins all season, no clamour for Allardici to get the sack from the media

Downing 9 games no assists or goals  :crylaugh:

To be fair to Downing who's he supposed to cross too?

Oh and ha ha ha ha

Whilst I don't believe that is the reason I would certainly question why he was allowed to referee our game given his Villa/West Midlands connections.

He surrendered to the pressure but ever since we took the league he was itching to award a penalty. Warning us of any shirt pulling when defending a corner but allowing Chelsea to do exactly the same without warning - I wouldn't mind if the same rules were applied to both sides. The penalty however just took the biscuit.

Looks like we've both been robbed at Stamford Bridge. An absolute joke.

Good win for you lot today.

You were certainly robbed. There is something fishy about these decisions going in Chelsea's favour.

I really think it was just Marriner today. I remember him giving Rovers a couple late penalties, he just bizarrely loves to give teams late game changing pks.

Plus I watched Kevin Friend (our Stamford Bridge thief) ref a recent Spurs match and be totally shit too.

He is comfortably the worst ref I have ever seen.

No that honour belongs to Uraih Rennie surely?

Looks like we've both been robbed at Stamford Bridge. An absolute joke.

Good win for you lot today.

You were certainly robbed. There is something fishy about these decisions going in Chelsea's favour.

A lot is made of Mourinho's unbeaten record at Stamford Bridge.

Does it come as any surprise when they get decisions like that.

They were absolutely garbage too. Looked more like a mid-table side than one with apsirations of winning the league.

Well you go to any of the Sky team's grounds and you can't expect any favours, really - especially one as dodgy as Chelsea. There is so much expectation and pressure on the ref to give the big team the result, and Mourinho has always been one to try to influence refs.

Sadly, it wasnt to be for your lot. Saying that, I remember when we played Chelsea earlier in the season on Sky. A load of your fans were in the pub cheering on Chelsea and cheering the dodgy goal they scored as well as the Ivanovic elbow. So karma is a bitch. Goodnight!

Bloody hell, Petr Cech looked like Joe Hart today. 

Interesting to see Steve Clarke as pissed off as that. I know his team have been robbed but I thought he would be diplomatic considering he was at Chelsea for about 20 years as player and coach. 

Excellent Top Cat reference from the MotD commentator.  Almost as good as that free kick from Bacuna. :wub:

Edited by The_Rev

Â