Weekends football 9th/10th November

andykeenan

RVP has no class at all to celebrate like that against the club that made him.

I love to see a player celebrate against his old club.

Indeed I really hate this show respect bollocks, it's almost disrespectful to your new club.

Spurs- you have to love em. Every bloody year they get their journo mates to talk them up and persuade the simple people that this year they can really challenge for the title. Er, maybe not. 4th at best, more likely 5th again. Suprised over City, I thought they might be putting on their title face by now but seems they are throwing it away.

Everyone else seems to buy it as well which is annoying. Bale made the whole team look much better than they were last year and the players they've bought are very decent (except Soldado) but not really from the top drawer. They'll outperform my expectations if they get top 4 this year, against us in the league there was very little between the teams apart from fortune favouring them and that's without Benteke and Clark who make a (big) difference

Spurs- you have to love em. Every bloody year they get their journo mates to talk them up and persuade the simple people that this year they can really challenge for the title. Er, maybe not. 4th at best, more likely 5th again. Suprised over City, I thought they might be putting on their title face by now but seems they are throwing it away.

Everyone else seems to buy it as well which is annoying. Bale made the whole team look much better than they were last year and the players they've bought are very decent (except Soldado) but not really from the top drawer. They'll outperform my expectations if they get top 4 this year, against us in the league there was very little between the teams apart from fortune favouring them and that's without Benteke and Clark who make a (big) difference

they've bought good individuals but not a team IMO they've bought players they didn't need, far too many AMC, needed a decent LB and another striker, maybe even some proper wide men too, townsend and lamela aren't wide men, all they want to do is cut in to the already congested middle

come on arsenal.

treble of wigan, stoke and a draw in the united arsenal game - riding on you londoners getting back into this

I recon Man U are more likely to score next than Arsenal.

yeah. i have an "insurance" of sorts of united for next goalscorers.

aaargghh - wish the commentators would stop sucking Wayne Rooney's c0ck!!!!!

Shoots well wide (where he could have played a team mate in) and cue verbal multiple orgasms.....

im sure when he just scythed down ramsey and got booked they made a comment about the young ref and the situation and this that and the other, making excuses for a shit tackle

• Like 1

Â