Midweek football 5-7 November

andykeenan

Well, if United fans wanted to know what it is like to be a Villa fan then this season they are finding out.  I've never seen such a boring Manchester United team. 

0-0 away against Sociedad, given their lead in the table, is a pretty good result. It's about winning and not entertaining after all in the CL, their game against Fulham was pretty entertaining if you ask me.

Talk about boring, the first half of Juve vs. Real Madrid was pretty dire, but the second half was excellent. For some reason 0-0 is touch-and-go, but 1-1 suddenly make both teams think they are chasing an equalizer in the 90th minute.

Stupid PSG, **** up my wager tonight... only needed them to score two goals during the match.

just saw it on highlights was absolute horrible. I would say he is the worst diver in football today especially in the sense that he is absolutely crap at it as well

I think busquets. He doesn't just dive, he also acts like he got shot, which to me is even worse and more disgraceful. Acting hurt from a grown man is pathetic.

Ronaldo is currently better than Messi.

only because Real play before Barca this week.

He's just took a record off of Messi.  14 Champions League goals in a calendar year (Messi set the previous record in 2012 with 13 goals) and he's still got two games to extend the record further.  He has 8 goals in 4 games in the Champions League this season.  :o

Edited by The_Rev

Ronaldo is currently better than Messi.

only because Real play before Barca this week.

He's just took a record off of Messi.  14 Champions League goals in a calendar year (Messi set the previous record in 2012 with 13 goals) and he's still got two games to extend the record further.  He has 8 goals in 4 games in the Champions League this season.  :o

I haven't seen much of Messi this season I was just throwing it out there that Ronaldo might currently be in better form. I think I, like a lot of others, am bored with Barça and with Bale joining Madrid I look forward to their games.

I sound like a gloryhunting clearing in the woods.  :)

Lewandowski on familiar territory and with the home crowd behind him is going to spank Arsenal. There were moments in the previous game where he was getting into positions that made you think 'if Dortmund could keep the ball and find space, he'd be through here'.

I reckon 3-1 Dortmund.

I'm not so sure. Arsenal are pretty decent on the counter themselves, they could 'do a Dortmund' to Dortmund like they did to Bayern Munich.

Should be a good watch at least.

Yes they won at Bayern and they are better now than they were last year. I fancy Arsenal will get somerthing. Really they should have won the home game. It wasn;t like they were outclassed like City were against Bayern

Edited by PaulC
  • Like 1

Â