• Vlaar
    • Clark
    • Bacuna
    • Sylla
    • Benteke
    • Westwood
    • Weimann
    • Kozák (for Weimann 57)

today was £42 for a ticket, £27 for the train ticket, London drinking add on £50+

better fans eat your heart out but I really don't see how people justify that at the moment

Think this will be my last season for a while following this team. Paying 100's a year to watch this tripe is just getting ridiculous now

That's the spirit. :wacko:

today was £42 for a ticket, £27 for the train ticket, London drinking add on £50+

better fans eat your heart out but I really don't see how people justify that at the moment

Think this will be my last season for a while following this team. Paying 100's a year to watch this tripe is just getting ridiculous now
My last season watching Villa will be my last season alive. Paying 100's a year is great value for what I get from my emotional attachment at every run and touch. I pay for the passion. Of course, the passion would be more fun with trophies, but it would not be any greater.

Here here!

I have something called priorities now, potentially moving out next year. Sorry I'm not Mr Aston Villa. You wanna spend all your money watching it, then fine go ahead, but you can't question people who probably have better things to spend their money on

Vlaar my MOM, getting better with each match.

But that was a turgid performance. We have players out of form and injuries, but so do all clubs.

Trouble is, our squad is not good enough to cope. Whether they need more time or are just not good enough, having to bring in Kozak, Tonev or Helenius does not fill me with confidence.

Really thought we would win that one. I hope the next few matches bring some improvement.

Went down to this one as never been to upton park before and won't get the chance once the £200 million alterations to the Olympic stadium have enabled them to move.

It's a bit of cliche really but It thought the home support was awful. A pocket of 'vociferous' fans either side of the away end who mostly seemed to want to taunt or barrack the away fans most of the match and not really back there own team  better atmosphere coming from one of the pubs by the side of the ground - expensive way to release stress I'd say ?!. 

I always expect us to beat west ham and usually disappointed when we don't. As they played with six in midfield perhaps the way the match panned out realistically is how you may expect it to have in reality. Guzan dealt very well with the endless crosses that were sent over to the're missing centre forward, Baker and Vlaar  mopped up the rest competently.

Pleased to see Lowton back in the side and after a nervy first half I thought he did ok, Most of the midfield ( and even Bacuna) looked like rabbits in the headlights when they had the ball and it really highlighted the missing contribution from Delph today - far too many misplaced passes. Sylla was no exception surprisingly as I think we've all been calling for him to get more game time ( not just for the song eh ?) however he did a little better in the second half too.

Won't dwell on Clark's performance just to say that any recent confidence I had developed in him being in the side evaporated yesterday. Hurry back Okora is all I will add to the defensive issues. Wiemann ran around a lot and seemed to get shoved off the ball too easily for me a lot of the time - don't think Benteke or even Gabby would have been felled the time he burst though in the first half.He later got injured so missed his chance to put the ever mounting number of chances he's had to score to be addressed positively.

Had two great chances in the second half and i'm sure it won't be too long before Benteke hits the goal trail again, A bit too much long ball up to him for me but as I said with 6 in midfield we were never going to play it through them too many times.They did beat spurs 0 3 recently after all.

It has stopped the rot of a run too many defeats and a ANOTHER clean sheet and a point more than we got from there last year - it's two less on west ham's tally too.

On reflection not a bad result from another frustrating overall performance, don't think either team really deserved to win we have quiet a few 'winnable' games coming up - over to you Paul Lambert.

Â