• Vlaar
    • Clark
    • Bacuna
    • Sylla
    • Benteke
    • Westwood
    • Weimann
    • Kozák (for Weimann 57)

Played for a point - got away with one. So, Lambert is probably quite pleased with the result.

Worst game of the year for Bacuna, Clark, Lowton, Sylla, KEA and Benteke.

Westwood I didn't notice, and Baker neither.

So, it's Vlaar, Andi or Guzan as MotM.

I'll give it to Vlaar since I've been quite critical of him.

Edited by AVTuco

We set up from the go for a point away at a West Ham team that hasn't won at home in 4 games.

I've vocally defended Lambert voraciously on here, but he's making it incredibly hard for me to do so. The massive apathy I feel towards this team matches how I felt under McLeish. I watched/went to games through habit, not because I wanted to or enjoyed it.

Thank god for American football. I look forward to watching the Seahawks more than the Villa these days. 

The next few games are vital, I'll take a point away at West Ham if we can improve our home form but that performance was dreadful up until the last 10 minutes.

We were clearly set up to not lose, which is not something I want to see. It is hard to tell whether our defence really is improving as we had 5 defenders up against 0 strikers, but at least it is another clean sheet.

We need goals, we need wins, we need them fast.

Edited by samjp26

Dour game between two poor teams. We might have nicked it if Tekker's header had been an inch lower or his shot right at the death hadn't been superbly saved but we didn't really deserve to win.  We really need to add creativity to this team because the lack of it is crippling us at the moment. 

• Like 2

Â