£10m spent - who would you get?

Dodgyknees

You really cannot do much with £10m dodgyknees and as things stand the money spent on Luna, Bacuna & Okore seems money well spent to me. The other signings may given time prove to be the same but I would have liked to see us find the money for the wages we would have needed to bring in Barry on loan as a minimum and possibly even enough for Lukaku as well.

Come off it, where are you getting £10m from? Even if we go with the lowest estimates:

Steer - free

Luna -  £1.5m

Bacuna - £2m

Okore - £4m

Helenius - £1.5m

Tonev - £2.5m

Kozak - £4.5m

That is £16m by my reckoning...

Groningen made a statement saying the fee was worth a total of 1million Euros for Bacuna though they have a large sell-on and Villa also agreed to a pre-season friendly. Some of these figures maybe correct but I would be surprised if we spent more than 15million.

I have never seen Kiyotake play, so I couldn't possibly pass judgment on him. To be blunt, have the waste majority of people wanting him even seen him play once?

For 10M and with our current stature in the game, it's hard to pick from the top shelf or even the three notches under that.

However, one player that intrigues me is Tom Ince. I haven't seen him much, only two or three times to be fair, but the amount of goals he is getting is impressive. I don't know what price they would command though - and another thing - why haven't anyone else taken him in yet? His reputation is pretty high, much because of who his father is, but I just think it's strange that no other club has forked out the cash to buy him yet. Is there something I'm not seeing?

I have never seen Kiyotake play, so I couldn't possibly pass judgment on him. To be blunt, have the waste majority of people wanting him even seen him play once?

For 10M and with our current stature in the game, it's hard to pick from the top shelf or even the three notches under that.

However, one player that intrigues me is Tom Ince. I haven't seen him much, only two or three times to be fair, but the amount of goals he is getting is impressive. I don't know what price they would command though - and another thing - why haven't anyone else taken him in yet? His reputation is pretty high, much because of who his father is, but I just think it's strange that no other club has forked out the cash to buy him yet. Is there something I'm not seeing?

He can go to a Europe club for £155,000

Tom ince please

Prob cost us 7m
Problem is I heard he was getting interest from AC Milan? Don't think the lad would pick us instead of Milan
Would he be brave enough to go Italy.

He can see other players who he has played with and against doing well in league and should be eager to test himself in the prem

"I don't know what price they would command though - and another thing - why haven't anyone else taken him in yet? His reputation is pretty high, much because of who his father is, but I just think it's strange that no other club has forked out the cash to buy him yet. Is there something I'm not seeing?"

They wanted £8m for him in the last window and I understand Liverpool do have a sell on clause Papillon. I guess his father has suggested he stays with him until the right bid comes in from the right club at the right salary. I doubt we would pay £8m and the wages he would want and if we did that Paul Ince would suggest we are the club for him given he had so little good to say about us when he was a player. He is along with Hughes at Derby the sort of player we would once have gone for but I think those days are now behind us.

Â