Who has had a girl ridicule them?

villaguy

My only story about this came from 1st year of uni.

I pulled some munter and was at hers. For me, it was very much a one night stand but she actually liked me. I told her we could go out again to get my end away, but then I didn't really get in touch. She then proceeded to tell her mates that 'I had a tiny dick' and that 'I couldn't get it up'.

If you're going to pick something to slag somebody off, then don't pick the 2 obvious cliches and use them both  :lol:

Is it still a cliche if it's true?! ;)

My only story about this came from 1st year of uni.

I pulled some munter and was at hers. For me, it was very much a one night stand but she actually liked me. I told her we could go out again to get my end away, but then I didn't really get in touch. She then proceeded to tell her mates that 'I had a tiny dick' and that 'I couldn't get it up'.

If you're going to pick something to slag somebody off, then don't pick the 2 obvious cliches and use them both  :lol:

Is it still a cliche if it's true?! ;)

6.-Gael-Clichy.jpg

• Like 1

I can remember going out with my mate and we went up to these birds and my mate said "hello lady's" the one snooty bird looked us up and down and said "oh **** off"...Quick as a flash my mate turned around and said "oh come on don't be picky...we wasn't". The lads next to them, and some of the birds started pissing themselves.

• Like 4

I can remember going out with my mate and we went up to these birds and my mate said "hello lady's" the one snooty bird looked us up and down and said "oh **** off"...Quick as a flash my mate turned around and said "oh come on don't be picky...we wasn't". The lads next to them, and some of the birds started pissing themselves.

:lol:

Great comeback!

Define ridicule ?

ridicule
ˈrɪdɪkjuːl/
noun

1. 1.
    the subjection of someone or something to mockery and derision.

"he is held up as an object of ridicule"
    synonyms: mockeryderisionlaughterscorn, scoffing, contempt, jeering,sneering, sneers, jibes, jibing, joking, teasing, taunts, taunting,ragging, chaffing, twitting, raillerysarcasmsatirelampoon,burlesquecaricatureparodyMore

verb

1. 1.
    subject to mockery and derision.

"his theory was ridiculed and dismissed"
    synonyms: deridemock, laugh at, heap scorn on, hold up to shame, hold up to ridicule, expose to ridicule, jeer at, jibe at, sneer at, show up, treat with contempt, scorn, make fun of, poke fun at, make jokes about,laugh to scorn, scoff at, pillory, be sarcastic about, satirizelampoon,burlesquecaricatureparodyteasetauntragchafftwitMore
  • Like 3

I'm not sure if it was picked up on the other night but after NurembergVillan insinuated that villaguy looks like a criminal, which he defended himself on whilst admitting in another thread to taking money from a till. :P

The money never got to the till, I wouldn't class that as stealing but as making my wages up by ingenuity

I'm the same with murder, if I'm away on my toes before they hit the ground, then I class that as an edgy social meet up.

• Like 3

Â