Who has had a girl ridicule them?

villaguy

Yes I was in a kebab shop in Manchester in a denim shirt and some fatties laughed at me and called me "denim".

I cried and cried and cried and cried.

They were not fat it was all down to their Genes

• Like 1

Such humiliation is all part of the social-sexual behaviour and rituals surrounding pair-bonding in the tribe known as homo Britannicus and its regional subspecies.  

Shortly after menarche the young females of the species pongo fatslagus begin to rehearse the public rituals for entrapping a future mate. These rituals consist of various subtle highly codified displays which have evolved to simultaneously attract the attention of the reluctant male while safely rejecting him at the same time.

Females gather in troops to perform these rituals and it is almost unknown for unaccompanied females to initiate them.

These rituals are accompanied by specific dress-codes which signal the sexual maturity of the female wearer but may vary extremely in their subtlety.

Loud vocal signals are usually in evidence to attract the male's attention, accompanied by specific body movements which amount to variously ambiguous sexual display.

Once the attention of the male has been elicited, the ritual is quickly brought to a close usually by some vocal insult or body language which signals that the male's sexual attention is intrusive and unwelcome.

This may provoke hostility in the male but is mostly restrained by the tribal demand that he be capable of self-control.

Thus can be seen the twin function of the ritual: signalling both sexual availability and testing male self-control under female taunting.

These rituals tend to get more extreme during oestrus.

Edited by MakemineVanilla

It's the curse of being young.

Most adolescents (of either sex) think that the other sex holds all the cards.

Glad you said "most adolescents", I just think the other sex are a bunch of words removed...usually...

Moves on from a previous topic. Anyway have had a two girls try to ridicule me, on both occasions they were sluts so I can live with it

Just from reading this post, and then looking at your profile picture, did you kill them?

What are you saying about the way I look?

Â