Who is the all time greatest sportsman

villaguy

OK, greatest sportsman including games has to be Ronnie. He makes everyone else look average at best, can play equally with his weaker side and has won everything the sport (game) has to offer. As a snooker player who knows how hard the sport (game) is I think he is super human, what he has done with his fragile mental state is phenomenal, he has more talent in his little toe nail than I could ever hope for.

Muhammad Ali isn't even the greatest heavyweight of all time, let alone greatest boxer. So he's definitely not the greatest sportsman.

Yeah not even the greatest heavyweight, and Sugar Ray Robinson IS the greatest boxer.

• Like 1

OK, greatest sportsman including games has to be Ronnie. He makes everyone else look average at best, can play equally with his weaker side and has won everything the sport (game) has to offer. As a snooker player who knows how hard the sport (game) is I think he is super human, what he has done with his fragile mental state is phenomenal, he has more talent in his little toe nail than I could ever hope for.

If your going with Snooker, you have to go with Darts therefore surly Taylor spanks them all.

Max Woosnam's achievements make him look pathetic tbh, so does Chris Hoy or Bradley Wiggins and they are even in his era (and plenty more besides, in many sports)

Max Woosnam's achievements make him look pathetic tbh, so does Chris Hoy or Bradley Wiggins and they are even in his era (and plenty more besides, in many sports)

I'm talking about talent and achievements. I don't think I have ever seen anyone with the natural ability in any sport as I have with O'Sullivan, there are so many people trying to get at the top of that sport and he is a level above all of them, phenomenal to me. Snooker now is a big sport across Europe and Asia that there is a big participation base, you'd expect someone to get near him

I'm talking about talent and achievements. I don't think I have ever seen anyone with the natural ability in any sport as I have with O'Sullivan, there are so many people trying to get at the top of that sport and he is a level above all of them, phenomenal to me. Snooker now is a big sport across Europe and Asia that there is a big participation base, you'd expect someone to get near him

usain-bolt.jpg

Edited by AVFCforever1991

well if Ronnie is included even though he is bat shit crazy and (and isn't always the most sporting person) may I include another crazy mofo (I know he isn't the greatest sportsman ever but I love the bloke and will bring him up whenever I get the chance)

ladies and gentlemen may I introduce Robin Friday

o-ROBIN-570.jpg?4

p.s. I am a huge fan of Ronnie as well

• Like 1

usain-bolt.jpg

I seriously doubt that Bolt is 100% 'natural' to be honest.

usain-bolt.jpg

Usain Bolt talking about Prince William deciding who his son supports

‘I just hope he doesn’t follow in his daddy’s footsteps and become an Aston Villa fan. It isn’t fair to put a child through that

On that basis alone I hate him and think that he is rubbish and obviously on some performance enhancing drugs or something like that

• Like 1

I think you should look up Max Woosnam, he even has a 147 to his name, won Wimbledon, captained the England football team...

• Like 1

I think you should look up Max Woosnam, he even has a 147 to his name, won Wimbledon, captained the England football team...

Just looked him up, that is what you call gifted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Â