The next 11 games.

Oaks

Whatever happens I think there WILL be excuses.

That's a 100% certainty!

I'd expect no less than 20 points, If they're not forthcoming knives will be getting sharpened and rightly so

20 points or the knives will be out? 

O.o

so title winning type form or else? 2 points a game or else?

if we get 1.5 points a game we'll have done well I reckon. 15-16 points will be a decent return from those games. 26 points after 20 games isn't setting the world on fire but it'll mean we're on target to get more than 50 points this season, which will be mid table and solid progress.

I'm not saying we're not capable of getting 20 points from the next 11 games, I think we are, I hope we do and IF we do it will be a fantastic performance from the team and massive improvements will have been made from last season. I just don't get the idea that this is a minimum requirement or else the knoves are coming out?

• Like 1

Whatever happens I think there WILL be excuses.

That's a 100% certainty!

I'd expect no less than 20 points, If they're not forthcoming knives will be getting sharpened and rightly so

20 points or the knives will be out? 

O.o

so title winning type form or else? 2 points a game or else?

if we get 1.5 points a game we'll have done well I reckon. 15-16 points will be a decent return from those games. 26 points after 20 games isn't setting the world on fire but it'll mean we're on target to get more than 50 points this season, which will be mid table and solid progress.

I'm not saying we're not capable of getting 20 points from the next 11 games, I think we are, I hope we do and IF we do it will be a fantastic performance from the team and massive improvements will have been made from last season. I just don't get the idea that this is a minimum requirement or else the knoves are coming out?

I think he may mean 20 points minimum as in we are on 20 points.

I think we should try 3412

Guzan

Lowton vlaar Clark

Bacuna Sylla Westwood Gabby

Delph

Benteke weiman

Weiman isn't a winger

Lowton isn't a cb...
Lambert already he can play there. I wouldn't trust Clark and baker in defence together again Edited by dakid007

in my opinion, just looking at november, we need to be getting at least 9 points. Sunderland, Cardiff and West Ham are below us despite a far easier run of fixtures. We have a better team and manager than those sides. West Brom is going to be tight its an unusual time and its a midland derby. so i wouldnt be disapointed to lose that really but the other 3 should be wins, looking into december i think off the top of my head Man Utd will be hard, as will Swansea, apart from that not necessarily games we should be winning but all the others i dont think we should be losing. Boxing day springs to mind as a game i'd personally like to win and i'm sure my family would love that to happen too so i dont come into the house sober and pissed off

The month of November is a decent month - all the games are winnable. That doesn't mean we will win them all - but we will need to get some points on the board from these games. I am not concerned in the slightest at things stand - we have more points form the start we have made than I expected. Man United are the only top eight club we haven't played yet so we've had the toughest start of all the teams in the league.

Had Benetek scored the pen or we'd taken chances we might have won on Sat. We won't be in a relegation battle this season - I remain sure of that.

Well said Paul.

We'll win some lose some. Have a few moments of quality and a few of absolute horror and end up with around 15-16 points gained from the coming 11 games.

With some luck we might even get something like 20-22 but with bad luck it might be as little as 10-11

The month of November is a decent month - all the games are winnable. That doesn't mean we will win them all - but we will need to get some points on the board from these games. I am not concerned in the slightest at things stand - we have more points form the start we have made than I expected. Man United are the only top eight club we haven't played yet so we've had the toughest start of all the teams in the league.

Had Benetek scored the pen or we'd taken chances we might have won on Sat. We won't be in a relegation battle this season - I remain sure of that.

I agree we are 1 point of 9th with by far the toughest start of any club. I certainly think that after our start 9th should be our aim this season and then we should invest in 2-3 good established players rather than 7 young unknowns, especially as there should be a few quid with the Benteke windfall.

Well after 24 games last season, that is another 15 games we had 20 points so we have 15 games to get 11 points to be ahead of where we was last season

I can honestly see 18 points, but we really need players to come into form.

Why do people keep referring back to last season's performance? It was a rubbish season and of course we should be doing better this time. We need to be well ahead of where we were after 20 games last season, or we will be in a relegation struggle again.

I don't know why people are expecting as many as 18-20 points from the next 11 fixtures. I've looked at them and see a return of 10-12 points.

So we'll only get 10-12 points from 11 games, when we've already amassed 10 points from 9 games which included Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Everton, and Norwich away? Yeah, hmm...

I don't know why people are expecting as many as 18-20 points from the next 11 fixtures. I've looked at them and see a return of 10-12 points.

So we'll only get 10-12 points from 11 games, when we've already amassed 10 points from 9 games which included Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool, Manchester City, Tottenham, Everton, and Norwich away? Yeah, hmm...
To be fair, football doesn't work like that. We cannot break down teams who sit back, which a loylt of these will. Edited by dodgyknees

Â