Match Thread - PLEASE DO NOT TALK ABOUT STREAMS IN THIS THREAD

Avflife

With Luna and Bennett both out, I'd wonder if Bacuna is versatile enough to play LB, because while Baker is okay there, with the system we play our FBs have to get forward, and that's a bit unreasonable to expect from Baker.

I'd like to see:

Guzan
Lowton Vlaar Clark Bacuna
Westwood Delph
Sylla

Weimann Benteke Tonev

Edited by LockStockVilla

Revised line up:

Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Baker Lowton

Sylla Delph

Weimann KEA Tonev

Benteke

As much as I've called for Weimann to be dropped, with Gabby out I think it would be too big a risk playing an entirely new front three for this one.

Revised line up:

Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Baker Lowton

Sylla Delph

Weimann KEA Tonev

Benteke

As much as I've called for Weimann to be dropped, with Gabby out I think it would be too big a risk playing an entirely new front three for this one.

Swap Delp for KEA and I'd go with that.

If we lose this one the heat will be on lambert as it would we would be taking 1 or maybe 2 points from 4 games.

West Ham will be a difficult team to break down and they have enough in their team to beat us so its not given that we will take any points from this game.

I predict a 1-1

Ill be scouring round the coffee shops in Marakech to try find the game. We can't afford to lose tomorrow as the pressure will be on. I expect Lambert to persist with Tonev, esp if Gabby is out

Its November and we are 13th. I think we can afford to lose this. West Ham and QPR at home last season we couldnt afford to lose. Tomorrow it would be nice to beat West Ham , but far too early to say its a must win.

Edited by The Fun Factory