Ratings and Reactions: Villa 0-2 Everton

limpid

Man of the Match  

74 members have voted

1. 1. Who was your Man of the match against Everton?

• Guzan
    • Bacuna
    • Vlaar
    • Baker
    • Luna
    • Westwood
    • Delph
    • Tonev
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Benteke
    • Clark
    • Helenius

**** waiting for them to open the other one.

What a load of shiit from us again. We are basically going to have to beat the shiit team for us to stay up (again) loads of huff and puff but no composure or players that can play football.

They are just CHUGGERS.

Edited by supernova26
  • Like 1

Rubbish. Abysmal home form.

Hull 0-0 Villa

Villa 0-2 Spurs

Villa 0-2 Everton

As bad as McLeish.

The Hull match isn't of course an example of our home form.

Disappointing stuff, though. Risk that the players and fans will start to lose heart.

Well we were good .. And actually very good looking at the team sheets !

Sometimes I don't understand Lambert very well .. ~_~

How to play this open against Everton ?! Ok we needed a win but to open the game like this .. We're very bad defending Counter Attacks (While good doing them) ..

We really need to do some balance here !!

Weimann needs to be dropped .. Tonev played very good and has some good touches .. How did he get him out and left Weimann I'm not sure ! 

I agree that against Norwich , Tonev had some bad shots .. But apart from that he isn't that bad and today he was really good ..

Bad second half .. But good first half ..

We missed a penalty after all ..

Benteke isn't on his day at all !

Didn't watch the game, but from what i've gathered we created a load of chances and couldn't finish them?

Agreed you have to finish your chances at this level but at least we created them, so why is everyone so angry at the performance? (performance not result)

^ Not a rhetorical question, genuinely curious.

Rubbish. Abysmal home form.

Hull 0-0 Villa

Villa 0-2 Spurs

Villa 0-2 Everton

As bad as McLeish.

Well .. At this game .. We might needed someone like Mcleash .. 

How to put Westy and Delph only against those midfielders (Not that they were bad .. Actually Westwood did good job off ball .. Not as usual anyway .. But everybody got lost especially at the second goal) ..

Weimann is useless these days ..

Didn't watch the game, but from what i've gathered we created a load of chances and couldn't finish them?

Agreed you have to finish your chances at this level but at least we created them, so why is everyone so angry at the performance? (performance not result)

^ Not a rhetorical question, genuinely curious.

Because the ending of the game was rubbish .. 

We were all over them at the beginning of the second half (Not with good chances as the first half) .. 

I'm starting not to understand Lambert somehow !! 

Sometimes you think his tactics are the best .. And sometimes you don't understand how to stick in the likes of Weimann ! While substituting Gabby of whoever have a better form ! 

• Like 1

Lambert was badly, badly let down by the players today.

We were set up right and it worked but Benteke did his best Heskey impression and the atrocious (this season) Weimann missed another one. Their 2nd was the worst goal I've seen us concede in a long time.

Good first half, poor second half. The same pattern we saw last season really. Another game where Lambert only makes a change when it is too late. He can only react to events, not anticipate them. 

Oh well, Everton spent more then us in the summer so Lambert's apologists will have their excuses ready...

Yes we did miss several massive chances but again the wrong personal were selected, only Benteke looks like scoring and why haven't we got a decent number 10, oh wait we wasted 7m on that lump of a donkey Kozak when he wasn't needed.

Baker was oright, Benteke probably not fit, first half was good considering we played with 10 men (think Tonev maybe had one worthwhile touch). Second half started ok, but turned, yeah, ad above, toss.

Good first half, poor second half. The same pattern we saw last season really. Another game where Lambert only makes a change when it is too late. He can only react to events, not anticipate them. 

Oh well, Everton spent more then us in the summer so Lambert's apologists will have their excuses ready...

Not true at all, they actually were ~10mil in the green from transfer business.

Not true at all, they actually were ~10mil in the green from transfer business.

Yes because they sold Fellaini for 27m...

Â