Idiot assaults the Predator guy on New Street.

The_Rev

I hated it till I went to a super hero fancy dress night and had a fun night with Catwoman...

(10 years ago, jebus)

Well that's kinda my point. I used to think the term 'cosplay' had an inherent sexual undertone to it which would be understandable given that there wasn't a word specifically for that, but now it appears it's just a general word for fancy dress.

Yes, I always thought it was a sort of fetish thing up until recently so the term went  from having sense to nonsense. Didn't stop me jerking off to that Predator video, though.

I'm taking my kids to a Dr Who thing in about a month. The place will be rammed with 'Cosplay' types. For the rest of you, you should find the internet a little quicker on that weekend. For me, I want  some sort of identifier that shows I'm not a sci fi geek / nerd type.

I considered a tee shirt that boldly stated 'I'm just here for the kids', but I've thought better of it.

Perhaps a scowl and a purposeful walk will make people realise I'm not to be engaged in conversation about warp drives or robots.

Perfick

Not-the-Geeks.jpg

• Like 1

Bit twattish for the Predator push, due a telling off and no more.

Really?

Whilst avoiding others calling for physical revenge or time inside, I'd give him a few weeks community service doing something boring for him, dressed in the lamest uniform and make sure he's been seen by his mates.

I bet his shitting himself now, just waiting for the police to come round and give him a caution.

Nailed it. That's what's happened. That's modern justice for you.

He should have been broken on a wheel in Victoria Square and his ragdoll carcass left as a warning for others.

I bet his shitting himself now, just waiting for the police to come round and give him a caution.

He should have been broken on a wheel in Victoria Square and his ragdoll carcass left as a warning for others.

Really?

He shoved a guy off a 12 inch box. A bit of a ticking off from the old bill seems about right to me.

Really?

He shoved a guy off a 12 inch box. A bit of a ticking off from the old bill seems about right to me.

Whether he meant to or not he basically squished (or in law, assaulted) a 5 year old girl with a Predator!

Really?

Should involve a clip round the ear'ole though.

Â