ANTI-£LLIS SONG!!!!

danvilla2

Would you sing this to get rid of £llis?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sing this to get rid of £llis?

• Yes
    • No

dont-do-it-doug - cheers, get some mates to join in aswell, might go downa bit better. May take a lot of people trime to elarn the words, most of the older fans should recognise the tune.

After all, my old man started from an old song as did holteenders in the sky so it could work

And you still probably wonder why the silly old sod doesn't take you seriously?

Even if my own business was not being run well, I'd probably decline to take business advice from an inarticulate 15 yo in a baseball cap who wants to sing silly songs who's witty punchline is "who the fock is Ellis".

Awaits inevitable bile spilling forth from the green eyed ellis haters. Who still dont see the point. Or just accuse me of not caring because I dont want to sing your silly songs. Do your worst.

That's it then, we may as well all sit down all game, put the tartan blankets over our knees and drink Bovril, cos we're all scum that don't deserve an opinion.

I'd be interested to hear what this 'point' of yours is, seeing as you can obviously see things that 40,000 others can't. I'd be even more interested to hear why you used a full stop when you should have used a comma in your post. Fancy accusing Dan of being an inarticulate 15 year old and then making a basic error like that! Pride comes before a fall and all that....

we have got a nice stadium, but why rebuild the north stand? Noone sits there, except the away fans, we struggle to fill 43,000 seats anyways, so why does it need to be bigger? The trinity looks good IMO, i know a lot of people dont like it, but saying that, the 25m spent on doing it up wouldve done wonders. And doug is planning to do something on the old siemens site in the city, with our money i spect

Â