ANTI-£LLIS SONG!!!!

danvilla2

Would you sing this to get rid of £llis?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Would you sing this to get rid of £llis?

• Yes
    • No

evening lads, popped over from holteenders, take it th egeneral consesus on here is that doug is past it, and we arent going to go anywhere under him? Well, i with a little help from friends on hotleenders have got a little song. If we can sing it as passionatley as we sing about that 'club' down the road then im sure doug will get the message! Come on lads, what is singing about the blose for 90 mins going to do? Sing about £llis instead!

To the tune of a 70's song, which has words 'alice, alice, who the fock is alice!' You'll know tune, if not or cant remember, have a look at website i'll link: http://d21c.com/Alyaska/Alice.html

The anti ellis version:

Oh, I don't know when he's leaving,

When he's gonna go,

I guess he's got his reasons,

But I just don't want to know,

'Cos for twenty-eight years

We've won fock all under....

£llis, £llis, who the fock is £llis!

Twenty-eight years just waiting for a chance,

To tell him how I feel, no more second chance

coz I want to get used, to not living with doug-ie £llis

Were not sure about last bit, (last 3 lines) but give us your feedback, anyone willing to start singing it?

This is something we havent really tried, a song aimed at doug, he aint gonna want to bring people he knows to VP with us singing a load of shit at him. Lets make this work!!!

And you still probably wonder why the silly old sod doesn't take you seriously?

Even if my own business was not being run well, I'd probably decline to take business advice from an inarticulate 15 yo in a baseball cap who wants to sing silly songs who's witty punchline is "who the fock is Ellis".

Awaits inevitable bile spilling forth from the green eyed ellis haters. Who still dont see the point. Or just accuse me of not caring because I dont want to sing your silly songs. Do your worst.

sorry, did i wake the OAP's in the trinity up??? I want to see my club in europe, playing the likes of inter milan and athletico madrid, not struggling season after season between 9th-16th. Its called ambition, passion, you clearly lack it. Whats your 'point' anyways. Is you rpoint, the fact £llis made evrything alright by signign dj-dj on the last day of the transfer window, a player that is going to make no difference whatsoever in my mind, and who proabbly wont sign one of the brightest young talents in german football.

Seriously, without getting too bitchy, whats your 'point'?

Oh, I don't know when he's leaving,

When he's gonna go,

I guess he's got his reasons,

But I just don't want to know,

'Cos for twenty-eight years

We've won fock all under....

£llis, £llis, who the fock is £llis!

It's quite good - it wouldn't be sung though, it doesn't swear enough nor invole SHA

lol, true thats the problem. I hate them as much as the next person (blues) but singing about them as much as we do baffles me. Why not try and get rid of mr ellis, and imagine if we had a board like theirs, howver they make their money!

But ligs, if your a holte end person, and 13,000 started singing it, you would wouldnt you?

Yes I would, the thing is when have we ever sung a (new) long song? I don't remember hearing the full version of Holte Enders in the Sky for years. Only at the odd away match are some of the older, longer songs brought out

yeah true, its more chants than songs. My old man is the longest we sing, and thats only coz its about the blues.

BTW, 1) if youve heard this song, the '£llis, ellis who the fock is £llis' would worl well if half the hotle sang the first ellis, and the other half sang the second ellis, then the last bit together.

And 2) didnt you mad lot pledge to offer your own money to buy someone that made a national paper, i saw it somewhere anyways?

sorry, did i wake the OAP's in the trinity up??? I want to see my club in europe, playing the likes of inter milan and athletico madrid, not struggling season after season between 9th-16th. Its called ambition, passion, you clearly lack it. Whats your 'point' anyways. Is you rpoint, the fact £llis made evrything alright by signign dj-dj on the last day of the transfer window, a player that is going to make no difference whatsoever in my mind, and who proabbly wont sign one of the brightest young talents in german football.

Seriously, without getting too bitchy, whats your 'point'?

When have we ever struggled from season after season between 9th and 16th?

i notice your username has 1982. Im not expecting us to win the champions league the year after doug retires, but you'll never see us getting anywhere near that with him in charge. The end of last season, a high league position, a good chance to push on, get a few more bodies in, and we bought - berson. Its a big circle.

i notice your username has 1982. Im not expecting us to win the champions league the year after doug retires, but you'll never see us getting anywhere near that with him in charge. The end of last season, a high league position, a good chance to push on, get a few more bodies in, and we bought - berson. Its a big circle.

I agree with you, all i'm pulling you up on is what you said about us struggling between 9th and 16th season after season which is untrue. If we're going to critisise Ellis at least make it constructive. Maybe then it'll be taken seriously.

mate, the past 5 managers or so have all had a dig at him when they've left, does that not say something? I just missed out on the euro cup moment, and even if i was a few years older, wouldve been too young to remember it, but, wouldnt you want to see us like that again? Im not naive enough to say were gonna go out and win the prem straight after getting rid of him, but we've spent fook all, and yet were still around boro, spurs,newcastle etc. A bit of investment may take us far.

I want to see my club in europe, playing the likes of inter milan and athletico madrid

Just out of interest, excluding the European Cup winning season, exactly how many seasons have we competed in Europe while we were not under the control of Ellis?

That's a genuine question by the way and not an I love Ellis statement.

Â