samjp26

After much consideration I'd go

Guzan

Bacuna Vlaar Clark Luna

KEA

Sylla               Delph

Tonev                            Gabby

Benteke

I actually think it'll be a belter of a game, 2-1 or 3-2 not sure to who but I'll say us in a day we will all be purring about for some time.

Edited by villaglint

Was talking to my Evertonian mate, and he thinks this has got a draw written all over it, and I think I agree. I'd fancy Lukaku and Mirallas against our back 4, but I also fancy Benteke against there's. Plus Gabby has got a tremendous record against Everton. Think we might be in for another Villa / Everton classic. Hopefully with an Ashley Young style ending!  

Was talking to my Evertonian mate, and he thinks this has got a draw written all over it, and I think I agree. I'd fancy Lukaku and Mirallas against our back 4, but I also fancy Benteke against there's. Plus Gabby has got a tremendous record against Everton. Think we might be in for another Villa / Everton classic. Hopefully with an Ashley Young style ending!  

One of my favourite ever goals that.  :wub:

One of my favourite ever goals that.  :wub:

Unless he meant one of his webcam endings? 

• Like 2

Some might see it as defensive, but I too would like us to play 3 central defenders.

Andi and West need to be benched, imho and play CB and Gabby on top. Kea, Delph and Sylla in the middle.

I am hoping for a draw. I just cannot see a win and I'd be happy with 0-0