Your cousins

villaguy

I haven't read this thread, I just popped in to tip the wink to StigVillan about VT etiquette

you've posted last in the top 5 or 6 threads, you've blanket bombed

always limit yourself to 2 or 3 then wait for somebody somewhere to get in with one, makes it look less like you have no other life that way

(that's my little rule, as I have no other life)

• Like 1

I fear Theunderstudy burnt out too soon.

He raced to around 10,000 posts then disappeared. Occasionally appearing in odd threads. Sometimes he appears in my dreams holding me down, stuffing a tennis ball down my mouth and whispering 'Jesus drove a Massey-Ferguson'.

• Like 2

He raced to around 10,000 posts then disappeared. Occasionally appearing in odd threads. Sometimes he appears in my dreams holding me down, stuffing a tennis ball down my mouth and whispering 'Jesus drove a Massey-Ferguson'.

I hope that's true.

I hope that's true.

No, he drives a CAT D3K.

I can promise I won't do that.

But now I've posted that I feel guilty.

And I already feel guilty a lot.

I'm a teacher and I'm Catholic.

Don't admit you're a teacher on here. It's a minority and you've let yourself in for a world of pain now ;)

I can promise I won't do that.

But now I've posted that I feel guilty.

And I already feel guilty a lot.

I'm a teacher and I'm Catholic.

Don't admit you're a teacher on here. It's a minority and you've let yourself in for a world of pain now ;)

it'll be very interesting to see what he gets the most stick for, there's the legitimate teacher baiting, but there's also the aggressive atheist zealot obsessive element ( closet mormons probably)

• Like 2

Â