Your cousins

villaguy

Before the masters finals I met some cousins who I have never met before. Basically my grandmothers sisters kids. This family had money and I felt like I had to bow down to them. They were so pretty and well off from Barnet. Is it wrong to liken them?

What a strange thread. This is not actually about "your" cousins ( ie the thread reader's cousins) but about the cousins of the thread starter , so maybe it should have been titled "my cousins" or even better " threads you start when pissed". ?

• Like 4

As my parents met and reproduced very late in life, all my cousins (all male) are/were much older than me. Some of them already dead by now. 

Only really in touch with one of them, and only see him every few years (which is a shame really, because he's actually a top bloke). 

Before the masters finals I met some cousins who I have never met before. Basically my grandmothers sisters kids. This family had money and I felt like I had to bow down to them. They were so pretty and well off from Barnet. Is it wrong to liken them?

The question begs: Liken them to whom?

• Like 2

My reaction to OP

tumblr_lwg6cwaMzA1qzjix8.gif

when I was in my infancy to puberty I would have girls blatantly ask to blow me off. I miss these days

Makes sense.
Edited by StefanAVFC

Your (female) cousins are hot and rich, well give you asked if it's wrong to like them, my response is that I'd **** all of them at the same time.

• Like 1

Â