Strange practices

villaguy

Since i play the guitar i have long finger nails and when there's no one in the house and my back end is feeling a little guttery i pick it with my nails and smell it. It's just one of my little pleasures.

:puke:

Does anyone have anything they do when no-one else is in the house?

I'm always playing shadow cricket. I have a long hallway, running through the apartment and I always deliver a few Warnies.

Sometimes I do the old, hiding behind the door with an imaginary gun. Peeking out and shooting the bad guys. Also, I sing odd sentences to tunes of real songs. This morning I was singing 'The tea must brew-up' to the tune of the 'The show must go on'

I am odd sort of person...

Holy crap. THIS.

Edited by legov

I'm always playing shadow cricket. I have a long hallway, running through the apartment and I always deliver a few Warnies.

Sometimes I do the old, hiding behind the door with an imaginary gun. Peeking out and shooting the bad guys. Also, I sing odd sentences to tunes of real songs. This morning I was singing 'The tea must brew-up' to the tune of the 'The show must go on'

Holy crap. THIS.

No one in the house ?? 

bal2.jpg

The TV is mineeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Edited by Meath_Villan

I sing or "doo doo dooo" my way through my catalogue of what I like to call "internal muzak" - the songs or tunes that are just in my head indefinitely, regardless of how long it's been since I've heard them.. I think they're just a part of my whole person.. it's weird. 

these songs are;

Jurassic park theme tune

That's Amore

Super Mario theme tune

I also (and am terribly ashamed of this) volley out chewing gum, whenever I come across a bin.  If it goes in, which it sometimes has, I feel boss.  If it doesn't then I don't pick it up ( :().  It's weird because I hate litter bugs, but I can't stop myself.  I just need to know that I've tried to do it.

Edited by lapal_fan

I'll also randomly shout out catchphrases on my own; which is a lot because I work from home.

Stuff like;

IF YOU SMEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL, WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKIN'

OH YOU DIDN'T KNOW?? (theme tune music from wrestling which I haven't watched since I was about 13)

SHAMONE! (but only the way David Brent says it) - I even pause for a reaction when there's nobody there

If I'm driving I'll shout CHITTTTTTTTYYYYYYYYYYYYY - like Ace Ventura when he's parking, but I'll just be driving in a straight line :lol:

EVERYONE LOVES A SLINKY, GO SLINKY GO!

CHICAGOOOOOOOO!  

ALLLLLRIGHTY THEN

EXCUSE ME... DO YOU HAVE A MINT? (I don't do the pulling the butt cheeks thing though)

Random stuff from Dumb and Dumber.

I'll pull the faces from me Myself and Irene (like my avatar)

Those are the ones I remember now.. there's more :lol:

• Like 1

I know lapalfan. I can confirm he does this kind of thing a lot, but when there's people there too. Otherwise how else would I know? I don't stalk him or nuffin!

By the way lapalfan, you have a brake light out.

Edited by Paddywhack

YES BOF MAN! 

Whenever anything goes well;

toast pops.. LIKE A GLOVEEE

finish drying yourself after a shower... LIKE A GLOVEEE

park well.. LIKE A GLOVEEE

Find something you've been looking for, for a while.. LIKE A GLOVEEE 

:lol:

I sing or "doo doo dooo" my way through my catalogue of what I like to call "internal muzak" - the songs or tunes that are just in my head indefinitely, regardless of how long it's been since I've heard them.. I think they're just a part of my whole person.. it's weird. 

these songs are;

Jurassic park theme tune

That's Amore

Super Mario theme tune

This, I don't do the JP Theme, but the mario one is one of my better know ones, along with requiem for a dream.

Holy crap. THIS.

Get help, both of you.

In the getting older thread I admitted to being bullied.

With the help of one or two mates I got my revenge on one of them by making him eat dog shit and I laughed hysterically.

He didn't bother me again.

was his name Paul Lambert  ;)

Holy crap. THIS.

Get help, both of you.

I've hit the winning runs to win the ashes many a times

Â