Strange practices

villaguy

Just read a few of my posts from the other night, a strange practice of mine is also writing some absolute sh*t when I've had a few beers. Apologies

You'd been drinking? Really? Nobody noticed.   :rolleyes:

Thing is, I can't even remember writing them. Facebook is another place I should not go anywhere near after a sesh, some of the things that I have written make no sense to me at all afterwards

so did you or did you not fellate a scrap yard owner?

Thing is, I can't even remember writing them. Facebook is another place I should not go anywhere near after a sesh, some of the things that I have written make no sense to me at all afterwards

so did you or did you not fellate a scrap yard owner?

I'm not going to fully read any of my ramblings, I cringe after a few sentences. But no, never had anything to do with a scrap yard owner

• Like 1

Technology and booze just don't mix...When I'm steaming I stay well clear of the internet/social networking/texting...it makes things so much simpler. 

Ah yes, but what happens when your drunk and you think I shouldn't listen to myself I'm drunk!

Technology and booze just don't mix...When I'm steaming I stay well clear of the internet/social networking/texting...it makes things so much simpler. 

Ah yes, but what happens when your drunk and you think I shouldn't listen to myself I'm drunk!

Luckily my drunken self is not even stupid enough to listen to myself drunk...hmmm that makes no sense  ^_^

I do make a concerted effort to stay away from my computer and phone while steaming though...many nights I won't even take my mobile with me and that solves everything

Edited by LockStockVilla

OCD is'nt so much a strange practice, which to me sort of implies doing something intentionally or voluntary. Its a bloody annoying affliction!

Mines multiples of 5, step counting and, most irritating to the wife, having to check and check and check again if I've locked the front door......then going back up the road to check the damned thing again!

Does the uppercase 'V' in your username do your head in ? :-)

Clever, BOF.

Yep, I'm fully aware of the connection, but it's actually the reverse......its safe.

Whenever I walk up or down a flight of stairs, I always end with my left foot.

You must be sick of Daniel Day Lewis.

• Like 4

Does anyone have anything they do when no-one else is in the house?

I'm always playing shadow cricket. I have a long hallway, running through the apartment and I always deliver a few Warnies.

Sometimes I do the old, hiding behind the door with an imaginary gun. Peeking out and shooting the bad guys. Also, I sing odd sentences to tunes of real songs. This morning I was singing 'The tea must brew-up' to the tune of the 'The show must go on'

I am odd sort of person...

• Like 2

Do you try counting them as you approach?

What if there were an odd number of steps?

I guess he will go back a step and use the other foot...

That's true, assuming I'm not familiar with the flight I'm climbing.

If it's a flight of stairs I walk up regularly, then I usually make sure to start with the right foot.

Does anyone have anything they do when no-one else is in the house?

I'm always playing shadow cricket. I have a long hallway, running through the apartment and I always deliver a few Warnies.

Sometimes I do the old, hiding behind the door with an imaginary gun. Peeking out and shooting the bad guys. Also, I sing odd sentences to tunes of real songs. This morning I was singing 'The tea must brew-up' to the tune of the 'The show must go on'

I am odd sort of person...

Pitch a few googlies myself now and again followed by a few truly exquisite cover drives and leg sweeps. 

• Like 1

Since i play the guitar i have long finger nails and when there's no one in the house and my back end is feeling a little guttery i pick it with my nails and smell it. It's just one of my little pleasures.

Â