Strange practices

villaguy

There is no reason why. Once you embrace that things get much clearer.

I leave a mess in my flat BECAUSE I CAN. It's not always messy, but there is something that gives me a little thrill when I don't put stuff away 'like I'm supposed to'

OCD is'nt so much a strange practice, which to me sort of implies doing something intentionally or voluntary. Its a bloody annoying affliction!

Mines multiples of 5, step counting and, most irritating to the wife, having to check and check and check again if I've locked the front door......then going back up the road to check the damned thing again!

I challenge myself during the day...

I'll come into the living room and say to myself, "close the curtains and get back out of the living room in 5 seconds - or something terrible will happen" and I can't resist myself...I have to get it done in 5 seconds.

In the getting older thread I admitted to being bullied.

With the help of one or two mates I got my revenge on one of them by making him eat dog shit and I laughed hysterically.

He didn't bother me again.

With the help of one or two mates I got my revenge on one of them by making him eat dog shit and I laughed hysterically.

So to get back at a bully, you yourself became a bully?

• Like 2

OCD is'nt so much a strange practice, which to me sort of implies doing something intentionally or voluntary. Its a bloody annoying affliction!

Mines multiples of 5, step counting and, most irritating to the wife, having to check and check and check again if I've locked the front door......then going back up the road to check the damned thing again!

Does the uppercase 'V' in your username do your head in ? :-)

So standing up to a bully is now deemed as bullying.

Interesting.

Just my opinion pal. I got bullied mercilessly at school but I chose not to join there level and to rise above it.

Its not a question of levels. Its a question of wanting that bullying to stop and stop it did. 

So standing up to a bully is now deemed as bullying.

Interesting.

I think there's a difference between standing up for yourself and making someone eat animal faeces...

Bullying is a form of torture especially at school where you have to deal with it five days per week and as a consequence many young people have committed suicide because it wouldn't stop.

I wonder if those people had been given the choice of what i and my friends did to make it stop how many of those people would be alive today.

So to get back at a bully, you yourself became a bully?

I think it's justified. That kid got what was coming.

terrible thing aint it bullying, most of us still do it now in one way or another and we probably don't realise it, but bullying a person constantly is horrible, when I was at high school I used to hang around with the popular or so called hard lads and their was people my group targeted, im ashamed to say although I was not as bad as some of the lads I did do my share and I regret it to this day, infact I ended up best mates with one of the lads we targeted, and anyone else that got targeted ive apologised to , still one or two I aint bumped into yet to apologise, all the lads I hung around with at school I don't like anymore and don't hang out with them, I get on so much better with people that I would of looked down on at school,

• Like 3

Thing is, I can't even remember writing them. Facebook is another place I should not go anywhere near after a sesh, some of the things that I have written make no sense to me at all afterwards

Edited by villaguy

Â