Jump to content

What do you drive?


StefanAVFC
 Share

Recommended Posts

Its been mentioned before, but EV conversions of classics is the future! 

This is a great channel anyway and well worth a subscribe. Production values are great for a YT show

 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
22 minutes ago, Xela said:

Its been mentioned before, but EV conversions of classics is the future! 

This is a great channel anyway and well worth a subscribe. Production values are great for a YT show

 

You’d probably be better protected on a motorbike than in one of those if something hit it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow down to Weymouth. This car is relatively new to me and aside from a trip to London its all short journeys. The london trip I had a pain down the left hand side of my back. Any suggestions on what needs adjusting, height? Distance from steering wheel?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
5 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

I have a long drive ahead of me tomorrow down to Weymouth. This car is relatively new to me and aside from a trip to London its all short journeys. The london trip I had a pain down the left hand side of my back. Any suggestions on what needs adjusting, height? Distance from steering wheel?

Highly recommend getting a chauffeur 

See related image detail

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter

The New JD Power Quality survey results are out for 2021

2021066a.JPG?itok=zsnDuAhQ
Jaguar the most improved brand from 27th to 19th (5th best amongst premium brands) above BMW & Mercedes.

Land Rover also improved from 31st to 26th, now above Audi and Volvo. 

It’s always interesting to see the brands at the top. A big part of the reason “cheaper” brands appear at the top and expensive ones are at the bottom is due to the type of technology and features on the cars, and the relative expectations of the customers. 

Lexus seem to be the exception and have incredible performance consistently.

Full Report

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter

This looks like a bargain for anyone wanting a new electric car for a very good price (and work in the public sector).

£20,490 and 7 year warranty.

Quote

This is a massive discount opportunity available to any public sector employee, nhs, police or fireman and family members. White, black and blue available for immediate delivery, call to see if you qualify for this offer , 84 months warranty, metallic black pearl,

Until now, electric cars have typically been compact and low-range. Not anymore! MG5 EV offers huge amounts of space and 214 miles of electric range*. Featuring rapid charging capability, MG5 EV can charge to 80% in just 50 minutes from a 50kW charging point.

Packaged in a highly practical body style, MG5 EV offers a boot volume of 578 litres to the roof. This rises to 1,456 litres with the rear seats folded down and loaded to the roof. Inside the cabin, there’s plenty of room for five people to travel in comfort.

49041_1.jpg
Autotrader

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • VT Supporter
31 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Just ordered an IX3, anyone else taken the electric plunge.

We have a Citigo e as our second car. I love it, and use it as much as I can instead of the big family car (Octavia.) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 30/08/2021 at 11:32, Phil Silvers said:

A petrol heads view on CO2, quite an interesting vid.

 

I blow hot and cold on JayEmm's stuff. Not a fan of the way he seems to be going more towards Ferrari's and Lambo's now. He's obviously doing well if he can run 2 Ferraris and a Maserati! 

These are the videos I prefer. 90s classics

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • VT Supporter
3 minutes ago, Xela said:

I blow hot and cold on JayEmm's stuff. Not a fan of the way he seems to be going more towards Ferrari's and Lambo's now. He's obviously doing well if he can run 2 Ferraris and a Maserati! 

These are the videos I prefer. 90s classics

 

Love that merc. Don't watch a great deal of his stuff, classics, hot hatches etc ftw. He's a very good camera man from memory, mentored by someone quite famous from memory but can't remember who off the top of my head. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites


  • Moderator

Things that piss you off ... The imminent widespread introduction of E10 fuel. Mine is the only Brera petrol engine incompatible with it 😭 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, BOF said:

Things that piss you off ... The imminent widespread introduction of E10 fuel. Mine is the only Brera petrol engine incompatible with it 😭 

Super premium fuel for you then!

E10 is already at my local Shell. Although I fill up with V-Power 99RON, which is E5. 

Luckily, my 14 year old Audi is compatible with E10, if desperate. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â