What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

Katy%203-wheel%20car1.jpg

WWWAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT to petrol bomb

Manys the cocky hedgehog came a cropper with that front wheel.

I remember when I lived in the uk walking to school some lad on holly lane had one took the corner down to h.p park and ended up on his side he got out lifted it back up and went on his way 

Katy%203-wheel%20car1.jpg

WWWAAAAANNNNNNNNTTTTTTTT to petrol bomb

Manys the cocky hedgehog came a cropper with that front wheel.

I remember when I lived in the uk walking to school some lad on holly lane had one took the corner down to h.p park and ended up on his side he got out lifted it back up and went on his way 

I owned a Regal van many moons ago. Dangerous as fugg but an absolute laugh to drive, especially with 6 mates in it, some hanging out the passenger window to stop it rolling over.

You've never lived unless you've been on the edge,  B)

I was going to take you up on saying a modern Mustang was 'style and class', but in fairness you are comparing it to a modern Camaro. All things being relative I suppose :-)

• Like 1

I was going to take you up on saying a modern Mustang was 'style and class', but in fairness you are comparing it to a modern Camaro. All things being relative I suppose :-)

Modern or throughout the decades Mustang > Camaro

Yeah I've no strong feelings either way. It's just a bit like arguing over whether SJP is prettier than Kathy Burke. Marginal but battling in the relegation zone in the grand scheme of style and; particularly; class. :-) IMHO of course.
  • Like 1

Yeah I've no strong feelings either way. It's just a bit like arguing over whether SJP is prettier than Kathy Burke. Marginal but battling in the relegation zone in the grand scheme of style and; particularly; class. :-) IMHO of course.

:huh:  You boys don't know what you're talking about in here.

Â