What do you drive?

StefanAVFC

I'm not a fan of the offset number plate either, the new land rover discovery has the rear plate offset vertically and horizontally. Looks odd.

zdi-064.jpg

Edited by Genie

1 hour ago, stuart_75 said:

Anyone here had a E46 M3 before? Thinking of getting one that's been looked after. Proving to be difficult so far.

Yeah I had one. Eats rear tyres, heavy on fuel, but real good fun. Get a SMG gearbox and definately one that has been looked after, getting pricey now if it ever goes wrong. I had a carbon black with black leather, never buy one with cloth interior, no one wants emm. Needs to have nav an tv as well as the 19" wheels. No one wants M3's with minimun spec and 18" wheels either.

• Like 1

On 05/03/2017 at 08:31, Genie said:

I'm not a fan of the offset number plate either, the new land rover discovery has the rear plate offset vertically and horizontally. Looks odd.

zdi-064.jpg

:crylaugh::crylaugh: That is butt fugly.

My motor goes in for its MOT this week... I think it may be curtains for it. 

If it is then a big decision to make on what to get next. Bearing in mind I have only put about 10k miles on mine in 4 years, fuel economy isn't really an issue!

On 3/5/2017 at 08:31, Genie said:

zdi-064.jpg

They've alwsy been offset, akthough on older models it's been because of the shape of the tailgate.  Not sure why it couldn't have just been put in the middle on the new one.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I bought an A5 today

Great. I assume you haven't fallen into the trap of buying the stupidly cheap diesels they're trying to flog off because they'll be worthless soon?

13 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Great. I assume you haven't fallen into the trap of buying the stupidly cheap diesels they're trying to flog off because they'll be worthless soon?

They weren't cheap and they didn't try to flog them to me.

So no, got a petrol :) 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

They weren't cheap and they didn't try to flog them to me.

So no, got a petrol :) 

Superb.

All other VAGs are getting huge gaps between the diesel and petrol models now. Diesels are getting very cheap.

Another thing I'd newer thought we'd own. A Caddy Maxi!! Bio-Methane version. :D

BS6rRjw.png

Still got the blue S80 from page 1. Oldest kid is about to start learning. And the red V70 (page 76) is still great.

Edited by Tegis

47 minutes ago, choffer said:

Spec?

I'm tempted to trade mine in and get a new one.

2.0 Litre Petrol, S-Line Coupe in Scuba Blue

Oh and added the Technology pack. I wasn't going to, but the one I test drove had it and it was very impressive. The Virtual Cockpit is amazing

Â