Hats

maqroll

Ooh, I forgot one. For REALLY cold weather, I have one of those Russian army hats with ear flaps (and a Villa badge on the front where the hammer and sickle would normally be!)

• Like 1

I've got a Warwickshire CCC floppy (ooh err!) that I wear to the cricket. I've also got a floppy with my old Uni crest on (from my playing days), that I hardly ever wear. I also have a Warwickshire CCC baseball cap.

Now the weather is drawing in, I'll be digging out the woolies. I've got a peaked wooly hat, and also a very warm Sonic Youth bobble hat, as pictured:

4164-max.jpg

• Like 1

I hate wearing hats, but as a balding man needs must at times. When very sunny a truckers cap to stop the bonce burning and winter a beanie (not one of the large overhang ones) to stop the bonce freezing.

Fashion trend do make me chuckle though. Being a teenager in mid/late nineties baseball caps were worn, if you had a flat peak you were ridiculed immensely. The first thing you'd do when purchasing one was to round the peak. Now it seems the flatter the better is cool.

1. No hat

2. Site safety plastic hat with Nigerian Flag on the back

3. Truly grubby old bluish greyish boxfesh bucket hat with Villa badge to tell me where the front is

4. Passed its best black knitted beanie with embroidered Boa Vista FC badge

If my missus gets home and finds me just wearing any from 2 to 4 she knows its games night.

If you want to get ahead get a hat.

I actually own a flat cap (black with grey cheques) and a trilby. Don't wear them much though.

On baseball caps, anyone I see with one of those high peak ones perched on there head (almost like its balanced on the head) makes me mutter "rocket polisher" under my breath. They look ridiculous.

I see a lot of people wearing fedoras, and those people are always overweight with shit facial hair and terrible clothes.

It's like they think the fedora will cancel out all the bad things, somehow.

Edited by Phumfeinz
  • Like 1

Love baseball caps, I have loads, all the curved peak type, no flat peaks for me, no way hose!

I have a trappers hat too, for the winter. It looks ridiculous but who cares? Silly hat-warm head, that's my motto, well one of them anyway.

Â