Aston Villa-Arsenal with a Gunners supporter

Sani

As said before "respect is the key" if and when the Arse score just rub your hands, stamp your feet and if you have to shout out make sure it sounds like a cough, it's going to be a chilly night, so you might get away with it, but you might only have to do this on one occasion the other two just clap and shout "Gooooooal Christian Benteke"

• Like 1

Seen un-sly away fans in every stand except the Holte End.... earlier this season in the league cup game against Tottenham there was a group of them in the Doug Ellis..... they were quiet until it was about 3-0 and everyone around them left so they piped up.... tossers.

In last seasons PL match against Liverpool I was in the North Stand upper and there was loads of Liverpool fans up there and a couple of fights broke out during the game with a few people being taken away by the fuzz.

Even funnier was the league cup game against Rotherham, I was in the Trinity and could see a group of Rotherham fans started fighting with each other in the North Upper and started being removed by police haha.

A Liverpool fan got the absolute s*** kicked out of him in the Lower North Stand when we played them this season, don't even know if he celebrated, so wouldn't advise taking him down there.

Having said that, I don't advise it at all, if you want to mix with opposing fans, go to a rugby game.

At the end of the day if you choose to sit in any part of any home ground, but choose to still celebrate like you're in the away end, then you're playing with fire and I wouldn't be surprised if you get burnt. Like wedge said, go to a rugby game/ Fulham match if you want to openly mingle.

Trinity upper best place I sat there with a couple of Liverpool friends last season and all was well...they were muted and respectful though, I think there were plenty of Reds around us too.

An Arsenal supporting mate of mine has been banned from VP. They noticed he would only ever go to the Arsenal matches (he would book when went on general sale). This time around they said no due to his obvious booking history.

I think it's proper sad that fans can't sit together, I've seen some proper kick offs at VP when way fans sit in home areas. Just tell your mate to pipe down, it's easy enough.

I've done it a few times with mates from different teams, their place, ours, over here in Italy too. It's not hard if you aren't actually looking for a fight or being the dick with the wrong shirt on it's no problems.

Dancing and singing Arse songs when they score the 5th tonight after 30 mins is probabaly a no-no for instance.

Â