Stanley Victor Collymore

donnie

Yes I follow him. The abuse started Saturday night , disgusting stuff some from young women ! The N word the S word, wife beater all sorts. He's had the police involved before and people have been done. Hopefully they will be again. All clubs have an element of sewer rats but Liverpool seem to have more than most. And he's an ex player of there's !!

Don't think they hate black players they are just the most deluded fans in the world and they are thick as pig shit. Most of them are on anonymous twitter accounts saying stuff for effect and because they think they can get away with it. 

Stan is a bellend though, i remember tweeting him about mcleish years ago when i actually used twitter and he blocked me because i disagreed with him that mcleish needed backing :D 

Had to unfollow him, the abuse is terrible for one and for two because people know he'll retweet that sort of thing theres more jumping in. Theres absolutely no excuse for it don't get me wrong but stan is being an utter tit about it as well.

How is reporting racist abuse being an utter tit?

He's exposing the racists, do you think he loves having to go through reporting all this and visits from the police?

• Like 2

I don't think he should ignore vile comments - I'm also quite unsure that anything other than direct threats to his person ought to be looked at as criminal offences or be looked in to by the police.

Some of the stuff on there is outrageously horrid - why that is criminal (unless it is encouraging others specifically to be like that or to abuse/attack people because of what people think or suggest), other than simply reprehensible behaviour, is beyond me.

Edited by snowychap

Only Liverplop fans could defend a racist diving cannibal footballer.

Then be racist to someone else.

But if you mentioned Hillsborough...oh dear there'd be a meltdown.

They can dish it out but can't take it.

• Like 2

Anyone follow him on twitter? He is retweeting a disgusting amount of mainly racist abuse aimed at him. Piers Morgan seems to have weighed in and shining another big light on it.

Are the police going to get involved?

Police are already getting involved.

I think his main gripe is with Twitter, who apparently aren't helping out.

I'm not surprised Twitter is slow to react, big companies are always like that. Twitter implementing system to identify who's the registered member? That's not happening, they have users from too many different countries and setting up system for all the countries would huge pain in in the ass.

Not only are there racist tweets at him, there are actually people saying things like "you're going to get killed" and "I'm gonna make sure you die" etc.

People threatening to kill him because he thinks Suarez dived?

Cretins.

Â