irreverentad (Adam Hamer)

Ingram85

His final words to us...

In Topic: General Chat

03 November 2012 - 12:41 PM

"Got a blue disabled parking badge yesterday . Quite excited to use it on double yellow lines now!"

RIP, another Holte Ender in the sky x

That he died less than a month after he posted that makes the news all the more poignant to me. He was here on VT right up to the end :-( A very funny poster and a good guy on here. Tragic news. RIP Adam. I'm sorry it took us nearly a year to find out :-(
  • Like 1

At least he didn't have to see us lose 8-0 to Chelsea, 4-0 to Spurs and 3-0 to Wigan in the space of week.    RIP mate. Sorry we are so late with the tributes. :(

Adam was great, we spoke a fair amount on PMs before his illness because we were both going through break ups at the same time. Even after he got diagnosed, he was still concerned for me - That's how kind a chap he was. One of Off-Topic's greats.

Rest In Peace Ads.

• Like 2

RIP Ads.

Sort of already guessed but its tough to see it in black and white. 

One of the nicest funniest posters on VT.... and a sad loss both here and to society at large. 

Another Holte Ender in the Sky.

:(  

• Like 1

I'm not actually an Aston Villa fan, although I think the club is one that has the potential to go far under Paul Lambert, having got through the difficulties that were faced last season.

So why am I joining an Aston Villa fans forum?

Quite simply to express my gratitude to those members in the off-topic section of the forum who have lent their support to our fundraising efforts in memory of 'Irreverentad', who himself was a poster until he passed away almost twelve months ago.

Thanks for taking the time to come here, he was a great guy with a great character and I'm very upset I never got to have a pint with him. Hope your preparation & training are going well. All the best for the run and good luck!

• Like 1

Â