• El Ahmadi
    • Westwood
    • Kozak
    • Weimann
    • Agbonlahor
    • Tonev (for Westwood 74)
    • Bowery (for Agbonlahor 75)

This poll is closed to new votes

The dullest, worst display of Premier League football I have ever seen, and that includes the McLeish years.

I just don't understand this team. One week we beat Man City, the next we can't come up with anything at Hull. We smash Arsenal,  then get battered by Newcastle. 

Hull allowed us about 60% possession. We don't know what to do with the ball. Man City didn't let us have that and we got a result because we know how to counter attack. 

If we were a half decent side we'd have won that today. If Benteke was there we would probably have won it As it was that was a pretty insipid performance.

Guzan - 5

Bacuna - 6

Vlaar - 6

Clark - 6

Luna - 7

Westwood - 5

El Ahmadi - 6

Delph - 8

Weimann - 3

Kozak - 4

Gabby - 7

Delph was good, we kept the ball better recently and the defence was solid but it feels like points dropped to me. If tekkers had have been playing, we'd have got 3 points here.

Not one to jump on players backs but Kozak and Wiemann were not really poor today

Defence were good.

Midfield were good, especially Delph, below par from Westwood

Strikers need to get it together, Kozak and Weimann were non-existent for the whole match!

Subs - thought Tonev was better than previous outings, Bowery did what he does best.....which is nothing.

Delph - MOTM, only player which really wanted it.

poor game Delph motm by a mile. Weimann was poor but he did lay on a great chance for Agbonlahor. Kuzak was awful. So glad now we can get Benteke back in the side. Bacuna showed he can play too but the fullbacks didn't get forward enough.

If we were a half decent side we'd have won that today. If Benteke was there we would probably have won it As it was that was a pretty insipid performance.

Guzan - 5

Bacuna - 6

Vlaar - 6

Clark - 6

Luna - 7

Westwood - 5

El Ahmadi - 6

Delph - 8

Weimann - 3

Kozak - 4

Gabby - 7

I'd give Clark and Bacuna a 7 also, but otherwise agree with all the others.

Edited by kurtsimonw

As mutually shit a game by both teams as I've seen in the Premier League for years. Absolutely **** hopeless. Foul throws galore, about 5 players across both teams who could control a pass, and both teams looked content with 0-0 from the first minute. You'd be hard pressed to believe there were 22 professionals out there.

Weimann and Westwood were shite.

Kozak may as well have not been on the pitch. For a big man, he didn't win a single header and was constantly shrugged off the ball.

Gabby was okay.

Our defence, particularly the full backs, and Delph are the only players to come out of that with any credit.

And to try to turn things around, Lambert brings on a 'striker' with a 1 in 10 strike rate, from league **** 2. I'd rather have Heskey back than see Bowery stumble around the pitch like an extra from the Walking Dead.

Just shockingly awful in terms of any sort of quality in the final third. Delph clear MOTM without offering anything offensively sums it up. Clean sheet only positive that can be taken from that...

The dullest, worst display of Premier League football I have ever seen, and that includes the McLeish years.

I just don't understand this team. One week we beat Man City, the next we can't come up with anything at Hull. We smash Arsenal,  then get battered by Newcastle. 

really?

we were lucky to beat City, we had the lions share of possession we created twice (or more probably) as many chances as they did and if gabby finds the net from the weimann cut back instead of it passing the post we would have won comfortably.

I would have taken a draw before the game but after watching our performance I'm feeling pissed off

So many players under performing

Luna (apart from his foul throws), bacuna, gabby were decent

Kozak and Weimann were absolute garbage

We know Weimann can turn it on occasionally but Kozak has absolutely nothing useful in his locker

No pace, no strength despite his size and zero heading ability despite his size

I hope to God Benteke doesn't get injured on international duty

But Delph is the star and he's arguably been our best player in every game, takes games by the scruff of the neck, tackles everything, box to box, driving runs, tries to create

Take a bow son. I've not bought this years shirt but when I do there's only one name I'm putting on it

Â