World Cup 2022: Qatar

maqroll

3 hours ago, Xela said:

I imagine by 2022 I won't care for football one iota 

That's because you'll be shacked up in Thailand with your lady boy wife having no worries at all apart from who's turn it is :P

Either that or villa will still be shit

9 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The fact that England will go to this tournament is a disgrace, if the FA had any sense of morality they'd boycott it. 

No nation will boycott. This is supposed to be in the winter as well right? Stupid tournament. It won't feel like a world cup. 

10 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

The fact that England will go to this tournament is a disgrace, if the FA had any sense of morality they'd boycott it. 

I doubt they could without voiding all their sponsorship deals, our fa is as bad as anyone else when it comes to chasing money 

13 hours ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I dont know, the way England are at the moment they probably wont qualify ;)

2 hours ago, villa4europe said:

I doubt they could without voiding all their sponsorship deals, our fa is as bad as anyone else when it comes to chasing money 

they criticized bids from other countries for being dodgy yet went to Trinidad and Tobago for a friendly to suck Jack Warner cock and had one arranged in Thailand to get votes which they cancelled when didnt win World Cup

• Like 1

On 5/17/2017 at 22:51, mikeyp102 said:

That's because you'll be shacked up in Thailand with your lady boy wife having no worries at all apart from who's turn it is :P

Either that or villa will still be shit

Ridiculous. 

I'd never marry her/him 

;)

• Like 1

I am stuck. I actually cant think of a more ridiculous decision made by a sporting organisation in the history of sports, and this is taken without the filter of suspected dodgy deals. Even by FIFA's own criteria, that they must have a number of suitable stadiums, they shouldn't have been contenders. Throw in the mix that their team wouldn't even put up a fight, that they are killing their slaves to get their stadiums up and running, and that their climate is so inhospitable it interferes with every nation's domestic competition, and they should never have been in the running.

Japan or Korea, we know they can put on a show, and although they have hosted before,  either would have been an assuredly safe and comfortable host nation.

The USA has also hosted before, but still, would have put on a great World Cup.

Australia, honestly, I had reservations. I am sure we would have put on a great show, but I would have been concerned of the economical impact of hosting the World Cup.

Compared to the above contenders, Qatar was the " joke nominee". In other news, a 3 legged sheep was elected mayor of a small town in America. His name was Kevin.

• 3 weeks later...
20 minutes ago, MrDuck said:

Well this just got a bit more interesting... especially if Saudi Arabia qualify!

yes it did. I would not be surprised to see a couple nations boycott the WC if it is not moved. 

On 6/6/2017 at 04:27, Villaphan04 said:

yes it did. I would not be surprised to see a couple nations boycott the WC if it is not moved. 

I don't think anyone has got the guts to do it. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, ender4 said:

If the Qatar embargo by their neighbours carries on for a couple more years, surely they'll have to move the World Cup?

Highly doubtful. 

Look at what's gone on in Russia since they were (ahem) 'awarded' the 2018 WC and they're still hosting it.

we've just got to face facts and accept it's happening and will balls up our league fixtures for several seasons.... 

Â