Battlefield 4

villarule123

The reviews for this on the PC and PS4 are getting me excited now, more importantly how smooth the game is. 60FPS at all times, double the amount and more stable than the 360, I can't wait!

Anyone else getting it/want to team up?

Yeah... buy a xbox :(

BUY A PS4!! 

I can't fathom why anybody is still buying a xb1.. you must be mental.

Microsoft still don't know what's going on with it :lol: 

• Like 1

The reviews for this on the PC and PS4 are getting me excited now, more importantly how smooth the game is. 60FPS at all times, double the amount and more stable than the 360, I can't wait!

Anyone else getting it/want to team up?

Yeah... buy a xbox :(

BUY A PS4!! 

I can't fathom why anybody is still buying a xb1.. you must be mental.

Microsoft still don't know what's going on with it :lol:

Because i'm a fanboy pretty much :lol:

I don't really know why either. :(

• Like 1

Can I be your friend lapal? :(

Pieface, just cancel and order a PS4 on shopto, they still do release day ones I think. DO IT!

Course dude! 

my psn is; *drum roll* lapalfan (!!) :lol:

I'm playing Gta5 until then, maybe a bit of bf3, but i'm not getting BF4 until I get the PS4! :) 

Can I be your friend lapal? :(

Pieface, just cancel and order a PS4 on shopto, they still do release day ones I think. DO IT!

It's very tempting. Think I'll wait to get the xbox though. If it's as bad as everyone seems to think it will be, then I will change to PS4. 

It would have been ace getting a VT BF4 squad going though :(

• Like 1

Getting frustrated that it recognises a kill during the game but the summary reduces it down :( fix the bugs Dice!

Oh and the random weapon swap during a gun fight or swapping from auto to single at respawn argh!

Edited by dubbs

Keyboards can be a bit clunky, but nothing compared to the inaccuracy of thumbsticks.

I can't understand playing an FPS on a console if you have a PC that can run it, but to each his own.

Edited by Davkaus

Keyboards can be a bit clunky, but nothing compared to the inaccuracy of thumbsticks.

I can't understand playing an FPS on a console if you have a PC that can run it, but to each his own.

I do. Mainly down to the social side of it. I could play bf4 on my pc now and it would run better than the next gen consoles. Only whilst I'm playing and looking at how much better it is, my friends are all having a better time playing it on console.... And I don't want to miss out on it I guess. Edited by PieFacE

Â