Top 3 sexiest (celebrity) women

ender4

Lauren Bacall

Monica Bellucci

Brigitte Bardot

Simply the sexiest of all time IMO!

The sentiment of this I agree with.

There are an awful lot of pretty and cute women quoted on here, Rachel Riley being a good example, but they are hardly 'sexy'

Sexiest woman of all time for me was the young Victoria Principal.

Nowadays I would shout Susannah Reid, Tess Daley and the incomparable Melissa Thureau.

The 57 year old Fiona Fullerton was still exuding a bit on SCD last weekend, and of course Helen Mirren still has something about her.

So there's a world full of very pretty women, but the prettiest aren't always the sexiest.

All in my humble opinion, of course.

Lauren Bacall

Monica Bellucci

Brigitte Bardot

Simply the sexiest of all time IMO!

The sentiment of this I agree with.

There are an awful lot of pretty and cute women quoted on here, Rachel Riley being a good example, but they are hardly 'sexy'

Sexiest woman of all time for me was the young Victoria Principal.

Nowadays I would shout Susannah Reid, Tess Daley and the incomparable Melissa Thureau.

The 57 year old Fiona Fullerton was still exuding a bit on SCD last weekend, and of course Helen Mirren still has something about her.

So there's a world full of very pretty women, but the prettiest aren't always the sexiest.

All in my humble opinion, of course.

Fully agree.  Theres a massive difference between 'beautiful' and 'sexy'!

I'm so out of touch, I had to Google half the names on this thread.  Time well spent. 

For me:

Rosario Dawson

Monica Bellucci

Salma Hayek

Maria Grazia Cucinotta

Maggie Q

Adriana Lima

I have invited them all to interview so I can narrow it down to a top 3.  I am planning a x-factor style judges houses sort of event where there will be a number of "auditions" throuout a week or two at my place.  I'm sure the wife will be cool about it.

Edited by Straggler

She is still stunning but I think she has struggled to lose a few post pregnancy pounds the last year or so. Even so she is still beautiful. Even only about 3 years ago she was still miss world material imo. I'd spuff my chuffs in seconds with her. Gorgeous.

Watching it now, quite disappointed by Susannah's dress on this week Strictly...no cleave. Here's hoping Rachel Riley provides better.

Same, her dress last week was a million times better.

Â