Top 3 sexiest (celebrity) women

ender4

Jennifer Aniston. Cant think of the other two right now. I'll be back with the correct answer ;)

The correct answer is obviously sussana Reid.

Edited by Jimzk5

first up I am disappointed that there are no pics but oh well

1-Holly Willoughby

2-Hayden Panettiere

3-Emma Watson

shout outs to

Samia Ghadie (bird from corrie)

Mollie (blonde bird from the Saturdays)

Isla Fisher

Pixie Lott

• Like 1

I've just googled Susanna Reid,  :huh: why are so many mentioning her for top 3 sexiest women in the world. Sure she's pretty attractive, but nowhere near a top 3.

Agreed. Sofia Vergara is a lot sexier and she's only 1 year younger than Susanna.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

I've just googled Susanna Reid,  :huh: why are so many mentioning her for top 3 sexiest women in the world. Sure she's pretty attractive, but nowhere near a top 3.

Its the fact that she could be the woman living next door.. the flirty older neighbour who is always well turned out, that we may (or may not) have fantasised about in our spare time  ;)  I'd be all over her like a cheap suit given half a chance.

My top 3:

Kelly Brook  :wub:

Scarlett Johansson 

Mila Kunis

Although I do reserve the right to change my mind

Jennifer Aniston. Cant think of the other two right now. I'll be back with the correct answer ;)

The correct answer is obviously sussana Reid.

No listen to Packoman. Jennifer, Scarlett and Kim Kardashian pre-baby is the correct answer ;)

For me it's the fitness thing. We could do a marathon together, then do a marathon together.

Anyone else watch BBC Breakfast _very_ closely in case we get an upskirt glimpse?

Oh, just me?

For me it's the fitness thing. We could do a marathon together, then do a marathon together.

Anyone else watch BBC Breakfast _very_ closely in case we get an upskirt glimpse?

Oh, just me?

You disgust me.

( ;) )

Oh, just me?

Why can't they have her on 5 days a week.

Louise Minchin is nothing special. 

Edited by Avfc96

Â