VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Call all new CHAMPS!! You have got the gold strap around your waist but do you have the gold bulging in your bank balance to match! The answer.......No! Of course it is a no, but that can change with me, a proven winner just ask Dom how i whipped his ass two weeks ago on VT is War.

As the faces of this company Limpid would see you toe the line and convince you that you are privileged just to be appearing on his show. Poppy cock you are the stars and it is Limpids privilege that you have decided to work here rather than for the big boys. You should be paid in accordance to your value and i am the man to fight your corner against Oppression.

vt.png

30th August 2013

omariqy vs CarewsEyebrowDesigner

CED receives some punishment. omariqy slams CarewsEyebrowDesigner down. Cover! 1....2...kick out. CarewsEyebrowDesigner blocks a right hand and fires back. CarewsEyebrowDesigner with a spinning neckbreaker on omariqy. omariqy gets slammed. Fallaway slam by CarewsEyebrowDesigner. omariqy backdrops CarewsEyebrowDesigner out of a piledriver attempt. Big clothesline from omariqy. CarewsEyebrowDesigner can barely stand. Pedigree! 1....2....3. omariqy remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

8pints is in the ring, and he calls out villaajax, angry at him for interfering in his match last night and costing him the Intercontinental title. Villaajax justifies this by saying that 8pints attacked him to steal his place in the tournament. villaajax runs down and hits the ring, and they brawl all the way back into the aisle, and eventually out of sight backstage.

StefanAVFC comes down to the ring and calls out Ingram85. StefanAVFC is still unhappy that he caught Baselayers and Ingram85 flirting last week and challenges him to a match at the next show. The challenge is accepted.

8pints vs villaajax - Hardcore Match

Russian legsweep with a cane around the neck, 8pints is out! Vicious back suplex! Cover! 1....2...kick out. 8pints counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. 8pints strikes away at villaajax. villaajax gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Frying pan shot by 8pints. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up! That was close. Weak bodyslam on villaajax by 8pints. villaajax pushes out of a 8pints hold. Gutwrench into a powerbomb, 8pints hits hard. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. villaajax scores with a released tiger suplex on 8pints. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Vertical suplex by villaajax. villaajax slams 8pints through a table. 8pints ducks a clothesline attempt. Big kick from 8pints. 8pints turns villaajax inside-out with a clothesline. villaajax can barely stand. One Gallon Punch!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! 8pints is still in the ring celebrating. villaajax pushes the referee away. villaajax drops 8pints to the canvas. villaajax quickly locks on the Sharpshooter!

Bickster and mjmooney vs Tegis and The_Rev

Bickster fires off some right and left hands. Bickster with a spinning neckbreaker on The_Rev. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag to mjmooney. Bickster \ mjmooney whip The_Rev into the ropes and hit a double backdrop. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Vertical suplex by mjmooney. The_Rev slips out the back of a mjmooney bodyslam. Massive backbreaker, mjmooney got planted. Cover! 1....2...kick out. The_Rev tags out to Tegis. Tegis hits a bulldog off the ropes. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. Tegis slams mjmooney down. mjmooney blocks a right hand and fires back. Stun Gun from mjmooney! Tag between mjmooney and Bickster. Bickster hits some punches. Tag to The_Rev. Bodyslam by Bickster. Bickster has The_Rev down on the canvas. Here it comes...Texas Cloverleaf! The_Rev taps! rjw63 comes running down the aisle with a chair, and gets into the ring! rjw63 hits mjmooney with a chair to the back! mjmooney goes down to the canvas, hurt.

Pah what a load of bollox, I'd never lose in a big match, especially to an olde phart like Mooney ;)

I demand a rematch

8pints: 2quartz, What do you call a basement full of Villaajax's?

2quartz: I don't know, what do you call a basement full of Villaajax's?

8pints: A whine cellar. 
2quartz: That's a good one big guy! Hey 8pints, did you hear Ginko bought an AM radio?

8pints: No, I didn't hear that, what happened?

2quartz: It took him a week to realise he could play it at night!

8pints: Good one!

2quartz: How do you get 8pints on the roof?

8pints: Huh?

2quartz: Tell him the drinks are on the house!

8pints: *Slaps 2quartz across the head* Enough of this! There isn't much to say so I'll be brief. Ginko, you didn't beat me, VA made a cowardly move at Honeytrap Heat and you were just lucky to be there...or should I say unlucky because now you got something that is rightfully mine, and that ain't no badge of honour, it's a target 'round your neck and I'm the homing missile flying in to blow your world apart. And then on the 30th August, one on one and what a surprise, I beat VA fair and square. Because that's the kind of guy I am, fair and-

2quartz: Square!?

8pints:*Kicks 2quartz out of the ring* You know what I mean you tiny bar-stool! you're supposed to be on my side!

2quartz: *From outside of the ring* Sorry.

8pints:Sorry what?

2quartz: Sorry sir.

8pints:That's right. Anyway, Stinko and the Lego Ewok, just be certain in your tiny little minds, that I ain't afraid of any future battles we'll engage in, I look forward to them. It's last orders for the pair of you...DRINK UP!

*8pints and 2quartz walk off down the aisle towards back stage*

2quartz: That was you being brief?

8pints: Shut up you little fu*They are gone through the curtain*

• Like 1

1st September 2013

VT is War’s contract with The Wrestling Channel is extended for 9 months and is promoted to a ‘late evening’ time slot.

vt.png

9th September

Stevo985 is backstage. He talked trash about theunderstudy, continuing their feud.

GarethRDR and hogso vs leemond2008 and Dante_Lockhart

hogso receives some punishment. Back elbow connects, hogso staggers backward. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag between leemond2008 and Dante_Lockhart. leemond \ Dante hook up hogso, then hit a double suplex. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. hogso gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. hogso pushes out of a Dante_Lockhart hold. Dante walks into a jaw breaker. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag to GarethRDR. GarethRDR DDTs Dante. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. GarethRDR slams Dante_Lockhart down. Dante pushes out of a GarethRDR hold. Big dropkick by Dante_Lockhart, who got good elevation. Tag between Dante_Lockhart and leemond2008. GarethRDR receives some punishment. Tag between GarethRDR and hogso. leemond2008 with a spinning neckbreaker on hogso. Pelle is at ringside! hogso wastes valuable time by yelling at Pelle! leemond2008 takes advantage of the distraction and nails hogso from behind! hogso can barely stand. Heart Punch!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! leemond \ Dante climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.

villaajax is in the ring. 8pints slides in to the ring from out of nowhere and hits him with a chair to the back. He grabs the dazed villaajax and proceeds to snap his fingers. 8pints leaves via the crowd as villaajax rolls around in pain.

Ingram85 vs StefanAVFC

Ingram85 walks into a high dropkick from StefanAVFC. Ingram85 reverses a hip toss. Stiff chop lights up StefanAVFC. The referee gets hit by a wild right hand and is down. Ingram85 turns StefanAVFC inside-out with a clothesline. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. StefanAVFC powers out of a Ingram85 headlock. Spin kick by StefanAVFC to the face. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Ingram85 is down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Slingshot clothesline by StefanAVFC. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! StefanAVFC looks shocked. StefanAVFC gets taken down out of nowhere. Hard slam by Ingram85. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Ingram85 drops an elbow...but misses. StefanAVFC ducks a Ingram85 clothesline and does a quick roll up. StefanAVFC has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! The fight has started up again! Ingram85 attacks StefanAVFC, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

Ginko vs CI - VT Intercontinental Championship

CI receives some unexciting punishment. Uninspiring brawling from Ginko. Ginko strikes away at CI. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Ginko with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on CI. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Ginko misses a big legdrop. Ginko takes a snap suplex from CI. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Hard slam by CI. Ginko reverses a hip toss. Flapjack from Ginko. CI is in trouble. Here it comes - Canadian Destroyer. 1....2...3, it's finished. Ginko remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

mjmooney vs Tegis - VT World Championship

mjmooney snap suplexes Tegis. mjmooney uses a forearm to the face. Tegis tastes a high angle back suplex. mjmooney slams Tegis down. Tegis avoids an avalanche, mjmooney hits the turnbuckles hard. Right hand from Tegis on mjmooney. Massive backbreaker, mjmooney got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. mjmooney fights out of a grapple. Brutal forearm by mjmooney. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Delayed brainbuster suplex. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Tegis backdrops mjmooney out of a piledriver attempt. Tegis uses a forearm to the face. Tegis misses a clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by mjmooney sends Tegis to the mat. mjmooney floors Tegis. Here it comes - Leg Drop of Doom, right on the money. rjw63 quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! mjmooney turns around. rjw63 floors mjmooney. rjw63 signals - Earthquake Splash! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of rjw63! Tegis and rjw63 tie mjmooney up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

Edited by villaajax
  • Like 1

1st September 2013

Tegis and rjw63 tie mjmooney up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

BDNdG.gif

• Like 1

*The music hits and 2quartz jumps out from behind the curtain and dances about insulting and taunting the crowd.

He is eventually followed by 8pints, looking sullen, slowly walking to the ring. 8pints seemingly avoids any eye contact or interaction with the crowd. 2quartz scurries over to the technical staff and collects two microphones for him and 8pints, he holds one out for 8pints who snatches it from him.

Once inside the ring, 2quartz sits on top of a ring buckle and 8pints stands in the centre, takes a deep breath and starts to speak*

8pints: So here we are once again another VT is War has finished, and, once again, there are things I need to address. First up -

1st September 2013

VT is War’s contract with The Wrestling Channel is extended for 9 months and is promoted to a ‘late evening’ time slot.

​8pints: I'm pleased for this, I really am but I hope The Bearded Bozo and the rest of those deadbeats in this badly ran company know the reason why this crumb of hope has arisen and it's simple...Me

2quartz: That girl from America?

​8pints: No! Shut up! Me, I'm talking about myself, idiot.

2quartz: You're an idiot?

​8pints: No! You are, now be quiet. Anyway, on to the next item on the agenda.

Stevo985 is backstage. He talked trash about theunderstudy, continuing their feud.

​8pints: Who cares!? I ask you stupid people out there, Mr 'Don't call me Steve' ranting on and flapping his gums about some sad sack that's still lighter than a bag of sugar soaking wet. Steve my friend, I can call you Steve can't I? It's never been clear, how about you quit trying to start fights with maggots who are afraid of their own shadow and mix it with the big boys? Besides, people with numbers in their names are stupid.

2quartz: Err...

​8pints: I said Shut up 2quartz!...Heh 2quartz, you're stupid too.

*2quartz shakes his head*

GarethRDR and hogso vs leemond2008 and Dante_Lockhart

hogso receives some punishment. Back elbow connects, hogso staggers backward. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Tag between leemond2008 and Dante_Lockhart. leemond \ Dante hook up hogso, then hit a double suplex. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. hogso gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. hogso pushes out of a Dante_Lockhart hold. Dante walks into a jaw breaker. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Tag to GarethRDR. GarethRDR DDTs Dante. Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. GarethRDR slams Dante_Lockhart down. Dante pushes out of a GarethRDR hold. Big dropkick by Dante_Lockhart, who got good elevation. Tag between Dante_Lockhart and leemond2008. GarethRDR receives some punishment. Tag between GarethRDR and hogso. leemond2008 with a spinning neckbreaker on hogso. Pelle is at ringside! hogso wastes valuable time by yelling at Pelle! leemond2008 takes advantage of the distraction and nails hogso from behind! hogso can barely stand. Heart Punch!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! leemond \ Dante climb opposite turnbuckles, working the crowd as they celebrate their victory.!

​8pints: A group of spineless wannabes who are no good on their own so have to crawl along to another waste of space to hold their hand through a bit of bother. Anyone that needs someone else by their side are weak and hopeless in my opinion.

*2quartz coughs but 8pints ignores him*

​8pints: And the Heart punch!? What kind of BS is that? There's only room for ONE punch finisher in this organisation and we all know which ONE that is...

2quartz: *Whispers* Are you talking about your move, The One Gallon Punch?

​8pints:  Yes! Of course I am!

villaajax is in the ring. 8pints slides in to the ring from out of nowhere and hits him with a chair to the back. He grabs the dazed villaajax and proceeds to snap his fingers. 8pints leaves via the crowd as villaajax rolls around in pain.

​8pints: The best part of the night! Who knows what he was doing in the ring? Trying to build the entire Rotterdam squad out of meccano or something probably.

2quartz: And you were giving him a hand?

​8pints: What!?

2quartz: You snapped his fingers.

​8pints:  Oh yeah! That's a good one!

Ingram85 vs StefanAVFC

Ingram85 walks into a high dropkick from StefanAVFC. Ingram85 reverses a hip toss. Stiff chop lights up StefanAVFC. The referee gets hit by a wild right hand and is down. Ingram85 turns StefanAVFC inside-out with a clothesline. Pinfall attempt, but the referee is out. StefanAVFC powers out of a Ingram85 headlock. Spin kick by StefanAVFC to the face. Spinning bulldog in the corner, Ingram85 is down. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Slingshot clothesline by StefanAVFC. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! StefanAVFC looks shocked. StefanAVFC gets taken down out of nowhere. Hard slam by Ingram85. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Ingram85 drops an elbow...but misses. StefanAVFC ducks a Ingram85 clothesline and does a quick roll up. StefanAVFC has a handful of tights! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! The fight has started up again! Ingram85 attacks StefanAVFC, and they brawl all around ringside, then into the crowd! They eventually disappear backstage, still fighting.

​8pints: These two make me sick, bromance they call it, well it looks like the bromance is over and they're still grabbing each other's tights. The report says they disappeared backstage still fighting but it was probably more like kissing and cuddling! Eh? Eh? You having that!?

2quartz: That's just childish.

​8pints: At least I'm not a full grown man who is the size of a child!

2quartz: Now you're just being nasty.

Ginko vs CI - VT Intercontinental Championship

CI receives some unexciting punishment. Uninspiring brawling from Ginko. Ginko strikes away at CI. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Ginko with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on CI. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Ginko misses a big legdrop. Ginko takes a snap suplex from CI. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Hard slam by CI. Ginko reverses a hip toss. Flapjack from Ginko. CI is in trouble. Here it comes - Canadian Destroyer. 1....2...3, it's finished. Ginko remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

​8pints: The belt that's rightfully mine. That's right Stinko, you just keep keeping it warm, defending it against worthless opponents that couldn't fight their way out of the Bannan thread. Reeeeal impressive...reeeeeal champion like behaviour!

2quartz: Are you being sarcastic at the end there?

​8pints: Of course I am!

2quartz: It's alright there's just been a lot of people misinterpreting sarcasm for serious on here recently, put a smiley on it or something next time, yeah? Yeah?...Ok.

mjmooney vs Tegis - VT World Championship

mjmooney snap suplexes Tegis. mjmooney uses a forearm to the face. Tegis tastes a high angle back suplex. mjmooney slams Tegis down. Tegis avoids an avalanche, mjmooney hits the turnbuckles hard. Right hand from Tegis on mjmooney. Massive backbreaker, mjmooney got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. mjmooney fights out of a grapple. Brutal forearm by mjmooney. Pin : 1....2..no. The match continues. Delayed brainbuster suplex. Pin : 1....2....kick out! A split-second away from a three. Tegis backdrops mjmooney out of a piledriver attempt. Tegis uses a forearm to the face. Tegis misses a clothesline. Flying shoulder tackle by mjmooney sends Tegis to the mat. mjmooney floors Tegis. Here it comes - Leg Drop of Doom, right on the money. rjw63 quickly comes running down the aisle and into the ring! mjmooney turns around. rjw63 floors mjmooney. rjw63 signals - Earthquake Splash! The referee calls for the DQ because of the interference of rjw63! Tegis and rjw63 tie mjmooney up in the ropes, then start punching away at him until referees run down and break it up.

​8pints: And the belt I'll one day own! In any case, I deserve it a lot more than these three jokers...that's because I deserve it more than anyone! All you losers in this organisation remember, Last orders for all of you is coming soon....DRINK UP!

*As their music plays, 8pints and 2quartz make their way out of the ring, down the aisle to the backstage area, off to the pub.*

Â