And name for PPV?

McLeishMight

Holtemania

BattleBenteke

Pride of ireland

'They've come from North, East, South and Westwood'

Edited by StefanAVFC

King of the Ring (Pieces)

Also, have I been killed off or summat ffs? Was my 3:16 moment a few pages ago completely ignored. I'm gonna do a Lesnar WM XX.

Edited by Ingram85

Suggestion for some events:

Mervyn King of the Ring
McGrathMania

Villahalla
Vilhalla

Benteke Brawl
Scuba Steve Slam
Hell in Vassell
Hell in Angel
Allback-lash
Unfor-Given
Brad Blood
Grand Laurson-ey (only really works if it's pronounced Lar-sen)

• Like 1

vt.png

23rd August 2013

Morpheus vs dont_do_it_doug.

The Match: Wack kick from Morpheus. Morpheus hits DDID. Running clothesline from Morpheus was actually MIGHTY sloppy. DDID gets splashed in the corner. DDID backdrops Morpheus out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of dont_do_it_doug. Morpheus tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Massive back suplex! Morpheus got snapped in half, but not literally because that would just end the match now wouldn't it. Hooks the leg for a two count. Morpheus blocks a punch. Morpheus hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. Covers for a quick two count. Sloppy discus punch from Morpheus barely connects on DDID. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! DDID blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Morpheus just WALKS into a stiff lariat clothesline from DDID. Morpheus powers out of a headlock. Running clothesline from Morpheus was actually MIGHTY sloppy. The referee tries to separate the two grapplers...and gets knocked over and trampled on as they brawl! That's enough, the referee calls for the bell - double DQ! I don't think the fight has finished. Morpheus and DDID have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Ingram85 is backstage, when Baselayers walks over. She flirts with him, then leaves, smiling. The camera pans to StefanAVFC in the distance glaring.

Dante_Lockhart vs RunRickyRun.

The Match: Dante_Lockhart gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to Dante. RRR reverses a waistlock. RRR scoops and slams Dante_Lockhart. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? RRR whips Dante into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! High Angle DDT by RunRickyRun just SPIKES Dante_Lockhart down! Cover, but there's no one to count for RunRickyRun! Dante backdrops RunRickyRun out of a piledriver attempt. That took a lot out of Dante_Lockhart. Stun Gun from Dante_Lockhart! I still can't believe that was Austin's finisher at one point. RRR takes a quick lariat. There's a two count on the pin. Wicked suplex out of the corner from Dante_Lockhart, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pin, but RRR is out just before the three count. RunRickyRun comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker on Dante and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! I would have bought that as the finish! Dante counters a sleeper with a jaw breaker and is able to get free! RunRickyRun can barely stand. Facebuster!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Dante_Lockhart goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

The_Rev is in the ring. Bickster comes out, and challenges him to a match at Honeytrap Heat. The challenge is accepted.

Stevo985 and Designer1 vs theunderstudy and AVFCforever1991.

The Match: AVFCforever1991 walks into a chop to the pecs. Ouchy. Stevo985 scores with a poor face jam on AVFCforever1991. Hooks the leg for a two count. Tag to Designer1. Designer1 \ Stevo985 whip AVFCF1991 into the ropes and hit a double clothesline. AVFCforever1991 charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. There's a two count on the pin. Designer1 scoops and slams AVFCforever1991. What's the difference between a scoop slam and a body slam anyway? AVFCF1991 blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Tiger suplex on Designer1. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Tag to theunderstudy. TUS uses a basement dropkick to the knee and it looks like it might be TIME TO GO TO SCHOOL~! SUPER frankensteiner on Designer1, who hit hard and is loopy as a result. Designer1 ducks a wild right hand. Tag to Stevo985. BRUTAL forearm by Stevo985, the operative word being brutal. Stevo985 scores with a poor standing spinebuster. Pin, but TUS is out just before the three count. TUS hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! Stevo985 misses a clothesline. TUS crushes Stevo985 with a running senton. theunderstudy moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Schoolboy Rollup. 1....2...3, it's finished. Stevo985 \ Designer1 don't look like they're finished by any means...and they rush forward to attack TUS \ AVFCF1991, and send them to the outside. Threats are exchanged as the chaos ends.

heat.png

Sunday 25th August 2013

Pre show dark match

Scuba Steve vs yillan.

yillan hits a right hand. yillan connects with rights and lefts and Scuba Steve is down! Scuba gets slammed down hard and winces in pain. Covers for a quick two count. Scuba Steve charges into the corner, but EATS BOOT and staggers backward. Covers for a quick two count. Scuba flips out of a yillan bodyslam attempt. Scuba hits a quick kick on yillan. Hooks the leg for a two count. Back heel kick from Scuba on yillan but it misses by miles. yillan reverses a Scuba Steve hammerlock. Death valley driver (not to be confused with the DVD 500) by yillan connects and Scuba Steve is down! yillan has Scuba Steve down on the canvas. Crossface Chicken Wing!!! Scuba Steve taps out! yillan gives a murderous look toward Scuba Steve...and attacks! Scuba gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. yillan leaves the ring having left Scuba down and out.

Main Card

legov vs AVFC-Prideofbrum.

Spinning bulldog in the corner and POB is down! Tiger suplex on POB. No Misawa references from me, I swear. Oh, dammit. Springboard dropkick from legov. Nicely done. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. legov hits a dropkick on AVFC-Prideofbrum and gets right back up. Hooks the leg for a two count. POB blocks the suplex attempt and is able to hit the suplex instead! Flying elbow from AVFC-Prideofbrum connects. Super kick by AVFC-Prideofbrum. legov powers out of a AVFC-Prideofbrum headlock. Lightning kick by legov on POB. legov floors AVFC-Prideofbrum...and climbs the turnbuckles. 450 Splash!!! 1....2....3!! It's all over. legov goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

Baselayers and Artetasgirl are both in the ring in robes, ready for a bikini contest. Baselayers goes first, and poses for the crowd. AG goes next, and struts around the ring. The judge listens to the crowd reaction and then declares Baselayers the winner. She celebrates while Artetasgirl stands in the corner looking furious.

theunderstudy vs Stevo985.

Flying elbow from theunderstudy connects. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Stevo985 is down! Hooks the leg for a two count. Stevo985 is able to duck a clothesline attempt and connect with a counter clothesline. Stevo985 strikes theunderstudy. Stevo985 hits a right hand on theunderstudy. Hooks the leg for a two count. Forward suplex from Stevo985. Pin, but TUS is out just before the three count. Stevo985 suplexes TUS to the canvas and floats over. TUS blocks a kick from Stevo985. Flying reverse elbow by theunderstudy. There's a two count on the pin. Back heel kick off the second rope, Stevo985 goes down. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. theunderstudy hits a rolling kick on Stevo985. Konnan has ruined any chance for me ever enjoying this maneuver again with his shitty execution of it. TUS hits a HARD spinning kick to the jaw. Stevo985 pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Stevo985 uses an armbreaker to take TUS down and applies an armbar. There's no quit in TUS yet though. Stevo985 uses something that LOOKS like a reverse suplex. The judges say yes, but barely. Stevo985 gets whipped into the corner. TUS charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. Stevo985 uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! theunderstudy goes nuts, screaming and yelling at everyone within earshot.

StefanAVFC is walking backstage, when he meets Ingram85, he confronts him about Baselayers flirting with him on VT is War!. They trade insults, get in each others faces, but eventually walk off without coming to blows.

GarethRDR vs leemond2008. - Texas Deathmatch

Chair shot connects! Spear by GarethRDR. There's a two count on the pin. leemond2008 powers out of a GarethRDR headlock. leemond slams GarethRDR. Bodyslam by leemond. Cover gets three for leemond2008, GarethRDR got pinned. The referee gets to a five count....and GarethRDR gets back up. GarethRDR eats a trash can, but not the contents in it, obviously. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Flying shoulder tackle by leemond sends GarethRDR CRASHING to the mat. leemond goes for a splash but GarethRDR puts the knees up. GarethRDR hits a piledriver on leemond2008. That used to end matches, you know. ONE...TWO...THREE. GarethRDR defeats leemond. The referee counts: 2....3...4....but leemond stands up. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover gets three for GarethRDR, leemond got pinned. The referee gets to a seven count....and leemond2008 gets back up. Running knee lift from GarethRDR. GarethRDR drives a table into leemond. leemond ducks a wild right hand. BAAACK Body drop by GarethRDR gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Massive lariat by leemond with some POWER behind it. Dante_Lockhart comes running down the aisle with a chair! leemond and GarethRDR continue fighting, unaware of the intrusion. Dante_Lockhart slides in and blasts GarethRDR with a chair to the head! Dante climbs out of the ring, the damage done! GarethRDR is in trouble. Here it comes - Heart Punch. 1....2...3, it's finished. The referee counts to 10, this match is over! leemond2008 smiles and walks over and shakes hands with Dante_Lockhart, thanking him for interfering and helping win this match. Dante crouches down and yells at Gareth "Who do you think you are to laugh at me?!".

8pints vs Ginko. - VTW Intercontinental Championship

Ginko strikes away at 8pints, not doing much damage at all. 8pints hits a punch, but takes one right back. Again! A slugfest erupts in the ring! 8pints gets splashed in the corner. Ginko with a badly-executed spinning neckbreaker on 8pints. One more performed that badly and this match will end on a bad note, if you get my drift. 8pints elbows Ginko in the face to break a hammerlock. Ginko gets splashed in the corner. 8pints hits a sloppy double axe handle off the top. There's a two count on the pin. Ginko kicks 8pints in the gut to reverse the momentum. Powerslam from Ginko on 8pints. Covers for a quick two count. Flapjack from Ginko on 8pints. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! Ginko charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Ginko receives some punishment by 8pints but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Ginko ducks a wild right hand. Running clothesline from Ginko was actually MIGHTY sloppy. villaajax comes running down the aisle and into the ring! 8pints turns around. villaajax drops 8pints to the canvas. villaajax quickly locks on the Sharpshooter! villaajax leaves the ring, the damage done! The ref gets into position, administers the three count, and it's over. Ginko pins 8pints. villaajax isn't finished with his attack yet! 8pints stands up...and gets pushed into the ropes. villaajax has tied 8pints up in the ropes. villaajax gets a chair, then stands facing 8pints. He winds up...and then lets fly with a vicious chair shot to the unprotected head of 8pints! That was brutal! A host of referees hit the ring and manage to drag villaajax away!

Bickster vs The_Rev.

Bickster hits a right hand. The_Rev fights out of a grapple. Bickster takes a headbutt from The_Rev. The_Rev whips Bickster into the turnbuckles...and the ref is crushed! Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! The_Rev misses a clothesline. Bickster with a spinning neckbreaker on The_Rev. Bickster hits a piledriver on The_Rev. That used to end matches, you know. Hooks the leg for a two count. Spear! The_Rev is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Bickster drops an elbow...but The_Rev moves out of the way. Nice piledriver on Bickster. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! The_Rev misses a big legdrop after stalling too long. The_Rev is in trouble. Powerbomb! 1....2....3. Bickster goes into the crowd, where he celebrates his victory

mjmooney vs rjw63. - VTW World Championship

The Match: rjw63 is a glutton for punishment and just continues to take it during this match. rjw63 gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from mjmooney! Hard impact Russian Leg Sweep by mjmooney. According to some other reviewers around here, 'legsweep' is one word. mjmooney snap suplexes rjw63 HARD to the canvas! And again! A pair of clotheslines follow and...yep, mjmooney is a HOUSE...EN...FUEGO~! rjw63 comes up with a right hand out of nowhere. BAAACK Body drop by mjmooney gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Full nelson slam on mjmooney. Hooks the leg for a two count. mjmooney pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Massive backbreaker on rjw63 and I get happy flashbacks to Bret Hart's Five Moves of DOOM. Hooks the leg for a two count. Delayed BRAINBUSTAH~! by mjmooney who held onto that one for ages. Hooks the leg! ONE...TWO...NO! rjw63 pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, rjw63 ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. mjmooney avoids a rjw63 avalanche by getting out of the damn way! Vertical suplex by mjmooney. mjmooney has rjw63 down on the canvas. Leg Drop of Doom! 1....2....3. mjmooney climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Â