VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

VT is War! – 15th July 2013

Segment 1

Backstage, a crowd is forming around villaajax, who has been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics come over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack.

Match 1

Ingram85 vs rjw63

Stiff chop lights up Ingram85. rjw63 misses a clothesline. rjw63 gets slammed. Ingram85 misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee by mistake. Powerbomb on rjw63. Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out. rjw63 elbows Ingram85 in the face to break a hammerlock. Fallaway slam by rjw63. Nice piledriver on Ingram85. Hooks the leg for a two count. Massive lariat, apparently rjw63 has been watching The Best Of Stan Hansen again. Cover, but there's a last second kick-out. rjw63 gets taken down out of nowhere. Spinebuster by Ingram85. Hooks the leg for a close fall. rjw63 reverses a hip toss. Ingram85 tries to get a big slam, but it is blocked when rjw63 goes to the eyes! rjw63 quickly scores with a field-goal kick between the legs! Ingram85 collapses! The referee didn't see the illegal blow! 1...2...3! Ingram85 got screwed! rjw63 remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Segment 2

leviramsey is backstage. He hyped himself up, talking about what he was going to do.

Segment 3

villaajax is backstage with limpid, who tells him that there is no way he can compete without medical clearance.

Match 2

8pints vs theunderstudy

TUS hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. TUS pushes out of a 8pints hold. Kick from theunderstudy to the leg. 8pints charges, TUS moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Tiger suplex on 8pints, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Cover, but there's no one to count for theunderstudy. 8pints backdrops theunderstudy out of a piledriver attempt. TUS gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. 8pints DDTs TUS, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. There's a two count on the pin. 8pints DDTs theunderstudy. Hooks the leg for a close fall. TUS counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. 8pints takes a hurrancarana from theunderstudy. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. 8pints powers out of a headlock. TUS scores with a forearm, sending 8pints down into the corner. The referee pulls theunderstudy away to get the break. Wait! 8pints has pulled something out of his tights. theunderstudy walks over...and gets floored by a punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! 8pints climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Match 3

mjmooney vs leemond2008

Bodyslam by leemond. Big piledriver on mjmooney. There's a two count on the pin. mjmooney elbows leemond2008 in the face to break a hammerlock. leemond takes a back suplex. Stun Gun from mjmooney! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? There's a two count on the pin. Delayed brainbuster suplex, mjmooney held that one for ages. Pin, but leemond is out just before the three count. Stun Gun from mjmooney! There used to be this blonde guy in WCW in the early 90's who used that...i wonder what happened to him? mjmooney only gets knees on a splash. Driven full nelson slam on mjmooney. Cover for a two count. leemond pulls a jumping piledriver out! Hooks the leg for a close fall. Flying shoulder tackle by leemond sends mjmooney to the mat. mjmooney gets slammed. mjmooney ducks a clothesline attempt. mjmooney drives a thrust kick into the chest of leemond. mjmooney brings out a jumping powerbomb to nearly kill leemond. GarethRDR comes running down the aisle and into the ring! leemond2008 turns around. GarethRDR slams leemond down. GarethRDR climbs to the top rope and hits the Moonsault! GarethRDR leaves the ring, the damage done! Pin : 1 - 2- 3. mjmooney defeats leemond. mjmooney remains in the ring, celebrating the victory.

Did 8pints attack me to steal my place in the tournament?

VillaTalk Wrestling News

Wednesday 17th July 2013

Pelle publically blasted our promotion during a radio show interview and has been suspended until 1st August.

Sunday 21st July 2013

VT is War! has been dropped by the television network for poor ratings. Promo tapes sent out to other networks.

Sunday 28th July

BannanMania has been cancelled.

Thursday 1st August

VTW accepts a TV network offer and will return to screens Friday nights in the 2:00am ‘graveyard’ slot.

VT is War! – 15th July 2013

Segment 1

Backstage, a crowd is forming around villaajax, who has been knocked unconscious and left down and out. Paramedics come over to help, although nobody seems to know who was responsible for the attack.

Segment 3

villaajax is backstage with limpid, who tells him that there is no way he can compete without medical clearance.

Did 8pints attack me to steal my place in the tournament?

The silly SOB probably slipped on a piece of a Danish construction toy...I know that all that's in between you people's ears is air so I'll dumb it down for you...Lego, I'm talking about Lego.

And that Wimpy Womble probably slipped Limpid a sneaky tenner to announce he 'couldn't compete without medical clearance'  ;) Yeah, sure, whatever you say VA, what happened? Broke a nail when you fell?

There's no surprise the Whining Wookie is trying to suggest I had anything to do with it, that's his style, real low class....although as I stated I didn't tap out I passed out in our match...so who knows?...Karma, maybe.

Match 2

8pints vs theunderstudy

TUS hits a punch, but takes one right back. CLUBBERIN', CLUBBERIN', THEY BE CLUBBERIN' TONY! Sorry, flashback moment. TUS pushes out of a 8pints hold. Kick from theunderstudy to the leg. 8pints charges, TUS moves, and the referee is conveniently placed to get knocked out. Tiger suplex on 8pints, right from out of the Misawa playbook. Cover, but there's no one to count for theunderstudy. 8pints backdrops theunderstudy out of a piledriver attempt. TUS gets squashed in the corner with a clothesline. 8pints DDTs TUS, although it was hardly executed with pin-point precision. There's a two count on the pin. 8pints DDTs theunderstudy. Hooks the leg for a close fall. TUS counters an arm wringer with an elbow to the side of the head. 8pints takes a hurrancarana from theunderstudy. Pin : 1 - 2 - 2.9999999. 8pints powers out of a headlock. TUS scores with a forearm, sending 8pints down into the corner. The referee pulls theunderstudy away to get the break. Wait! 8pints has pulled something out of his tights. theunderstudy walks over...and gets floored by a [One Gallon] punch! 1....2....3! The referee never saw the brass knuckles! 8pints climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory.

Let me relay a little story to you theunderstudy, so maybe you'll understand exactly where I'm coming from.

Once upon a time, there was a little rabbit hopping down a trail and he looks out onto the roadway and he sees that a snake had been crushed by a car. Nearly dead, not quite. And the rabbit hopped out and he looked down at the snake and 

Rabbit: Snake, I know you're hurt badly and I'm going to take you back to my den and help you and I'm going to nurse you back to health. 

Snake: Oh, no. You can't do that. I'm a snake. I'm a snake. You can't do that.

Rabbit: No, but I'm going to make you my friend, Mr. Snake.

So he did. He carried that snake back to his den. Put him in his den. And slowly, but surely, he did nurse him back to health just like The Rabbit said he would. Then one day, the rabbit went out for more food and more water for the snake and he came back. And the snake was gone. He turned around and there was the snake in front of him. 

Snake: Mr. Rabbit I am going to eat you. 

Rabbit: Oh, no. I'm your friend. 

Snake: In the very beginning I told you I was a snake.

And you, Ultimate Understudy, have to be the biggest, dumbest rabbit I've ever seen!

Edited by 8pints

Any chance you can show my profile when you get time.

I had to guess your details so let me know if anything needs changing as I'm sure they will

lp_villa.png

No. That is pretty much spot on right down to the shit speed.

vt.png

2nd August 2013

Match 1

dont_do_it_doug vs The_Rev.

The Match: DDID takes a headbutt from The_Rev. dont_do_it_doug fights out of a grapple. dont_do_it_doug gets up and gives a Belly to belly suplex to DDID. dont_do_it_doug misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! The_Rev gets hit with SPLASH MOUNTAIN~! out of the corner! Cover, but there's no one to count for dont_do_it_doug! dont_do_it_doug gets taken down out of nowhere! BAAACK Body drop by DDID gets a bit of a pop from the crowd. Spear by The_Rev. Covers for a quick two count. Powerbomb on DDID. Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! DDID reverses a The_Rev hammerlock. BRAINBUSTAH~! by dont_do_it_doug! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! dont_do_it_doug gets taken down out of nowhere! The_Rev sets dont_do_it_doug up in the corner. Ho Train! 1....2....3. The_Rev gives a murderous look toward dont_do_it_doug...and attacks! DDID gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. The_Rev leaves the ring having left DDID down and out.

Match 2

AVFCforever1991 vs RunRickyRun vs packoman vs yillan.

The Match: Bodyslam by RRR. RunRickyRun connects with rights and lefts and packoman is down! Covers for a quick two count. Tag between RunRickyRun and AVFCforever1991. Implant DDT by AVFCforever1991! I will always and forever mark out for that move. Vicious kick to the teeth from AVFCforever1991. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. AVFCF1991 tags out to yillan. Fallaway slam by yillan puts down packoman. packoman tags out to RunRickyRun. Trying to channel the spirit of Misawa, RunRickyRun ends up chanelling Lex Luger instead and nails a running forearm to the face, minus the steel plate, of course. yillan pushes out of a RunRickyRun hold. Spear! RRR is down! ONE...TWO...THREE. yillan defeats RRR. Big dropkick by packoman, who got a ton of air on the move. yillan takes a quick lariat. Hooks the leg for a two count. yillan tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Tag between yillan and AVFCforever1991. Implant DDT by AVFCforever1991! I will always and forever mark out for that move. THERE IT IS! A legdrop to the BACK OF THE HEAD! I swear, that makes any match just a little bit better. I don't mind telling you that every time I see it, that's for sure. packoman powers out of a headlock. AVFCF1991 tastes a high angle back suplex. If Spike Lee can sue TNN over the Spike TV nonsense, then Kurt Angle should be able to sue SOMEONE for that. Front legsweep slam aka The Stroke by packoman. Cover gets three for packoman, AVFCF1991 got pinned. packoman hits a stalling suplex on yillan. Wicked suplex out of the corner from packoman, is executed so well, it hurt MY back. Pin, but yillan is out just before the three count. yillan pulls a mule kick out of nowhere. packoman gets knocked to the ground by yillan. Crossface Chicken Wing!!! packoman taps out!

Match 3

GarethRDR vs leemond2008.

The Match: GarethRDR slams leemond2008. leemond counters a backdrop attempt with a kick to the face and hit a clothesline! STIFF~! chop lights up GarethRDR who covers up to try and stop the agonizing PAIN! leemond2008 misses a clothesline...and takes out the referee accidentally! Brutal spinning powerbomb on GarethRDR! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! GarethRDR reverses a waistlock. GarethRDR chair shots leemond2008. leemond walks into a side slam. Think about how much talent it takes to side slam someone. Nash can do it. Covers for a quick two count. Massive lariat! Stan Hansen would approve. Cover, ONE...TWO...NO! I honestly thought that match was going to end right then and there. leemond ducks a wild right hand. leemond2008 sets up a table upright in the corner....and then spears GarethRDR through it! Pin, but GarethRDR is out just before the three count. GarethRDR reverses a waistlock. GarethRDR moves in for the kill. Here it comes - Snowplow. 1....2...3, it's finished. leemond2008 gives a murderous look toward GarethRDR...and attacks! GarethRDR gets dropped to the canvas, then battered with a barrage of rights and lefts. leemond picks him up...and launches him over the top rope to the outside. A small measure of revenge has been taken.

Match 4

legov vs Ginko.

The Match: legov receives some punishment by Ginko but with that horrid offense, we're the only ones truly being punished. Ginko misses a clothesline. Standing leg lariat by legov on Ginko. Ginko reverses an irish whip...and legov runs into the referee! Diamond Dust from legov and Ginko is out! Hooks the leg, but the referee is still out! Ginko flips out of a legov bodyslam attempt. Big kick from Ginko staggers legov but that's about it. Ginko DDTs legov, but it just looked terrible. Covers for a quick two count. Sloppy discus punch from Ginko barely connects on legov. Pin, but legov is out just before the three count. Ginko charges into the corner but EATS BOOT. Spinning bulldog in the corner and Ginko is down! Pinfall attempt: ONE...TWO...NO! Ginko powers out of a legov headlock. Ginko moves in for the kill. Canadian Destroyer!!! That shook the ring. 1....2....3!! Ginko climbs each turnbuckle in turn, working the crowd as he celebrates his victory

Segment 1

rjw63 and mjmooney are in the ring on opposite sides of a table, about to sign a contract to face each other in an upcoming match for the VTW World Championship at HoneytrapHeat. rjw63 signs it. mjmooney also signs it, but is immediately attacked by rjw63, who drives the table into his ribs. rjw63 has mjmooney down on the canvas. Earthquake Splash! Boom! rjw63 walks off, having won this battle.

• Like 2

Listen to me you rotund, Spanish omelette.. Name a place and time and I'll whoop your ass all the way from Madrid to Mexico City. I'll slap you so hard you'll wake up on Viernes Santo. I'll ground you down into a Pincho spice and sprinkle you on my Paella. Comprender esse?

Â