VillaTalk EWR

villaajax

Right, I have enough wrestlers to go with, just need to sort out some minor details and then we're good to go.

Keep the PPV names coming! So far we have

Bashed at Bradford

Moscow '09

DHUTWU with Avengance

Honeytrap Heat

I want in, I'm not getting any real opportunities at Heroes & Villains and everyone knows VT EWR is the place to be.

Also, you can set me up pretty much however you like (I'm 26) as long as this is my finisher...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WMydROsyCSI

Oh, and I genuinely got DDT'd by a moron at college the other week. Fortunately he was slow as **** and I went with it, or he might have broken my neck and my career would be over.

Specialty matches;

Binne Dunne match - first person to put the overweight Irish central defender in to a bin wins

I Support SHA match - first person to force their opponent to utter the words 'I support Birmingham City FC' wins

Holte Enders in the Sky match - first person to throw their opponent from the Upper Holte wins

Edited by hogso
  • Like 1

Match 1 - Intercontinental Title Tournament Q. Final

legov vs Stevo985

Big kick from Stevo985. Stevo985 hits a delayed suplex on legov. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. legov powers out of a headlock. legov strikes Stevo985. Spin kick by legov to the face. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Stevo985 walks into a face crusher variation. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Legsweep out of nowhere. Stevo985 counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Powerslam from Stevo985. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. Stevo985 turns legov inside-out with a clothesline. Pin : 1....2....no! They cut that one close. Stevo985 flattens legov. Uninspiring brawling from Stevo985. legov fights out of a grapple. Legsweep out of nowhere. Back heel kick off the second rope, Stevo985 goes down. Stevo985 gets knocked to the ground by legov, who is already climbing the turnbuckle. Off the top - 450 Splash, forget about it. 1....2...3! legov offers a handshake to Stevo985...and he accepts it! No! Stevo985 levels legov with a cheap shot right hand! Stevo985 slams legov down. Stevo985 climbs to the top rope and hits the Flying Elbow Drop! legov has been floored after the match.

Match 2 - Intercontinental Title Tournament Q. Final

theunderstudy vs Designer1

Rude Awakening on theunderstudy by Designer1. Full nelson slam! Cover! 1....2...kick out. theunderstudy blocks a right hand and fires back. TUS hits a wicked chop. Flying elbow from theunderstudy. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. theunderstudy with an enziguri. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! TUS looks shocked. Driven DDT by theunderstudy. Designer1 avoids an avalanche, theunderstudy hits the turnbuckles hard. TUS walks into a spike slam. Cover! 1....2...kick out. TUS walks into a side choke slam. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! Designer1 looks shocked. Running knee lift from Designer1. TUS gets slammed. TUS slips out the back of a Designer1 bodyslam. Spin kick by theunderstudy to the face. Back heel kick off the second rope, Designer1 goes down. TUS reverses an irish whip...and Designer1 runs into the referee! theunderstudy knocks Designer1 to the outside, then signals for the Iron Claw. He reaches out of the ring for Designer1...and gets clobbered with the ring bell! Right to the head! The referee looks up to see Designer1 sliding in and making the pinfall. The referee calls for the bell though! He's disqualifying Designer1, he must have seen the ring bell shot! The match is over. Designer1 looks furious. The referee walks over...and gets blasted with a clothesline! Designer1 has lost it!

Match 3 - World Title Tournament Q. Final

villaajax vs 8pints

8pints gets caught with a belly to belly suplex from villaajax. Double arm suplex by villaajax, 8pints hits hard. 8pints gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. 8pints gets caught with a short powerbomb from villaajax. 8pints counters a sleeper hold by turning it into a jaw breaker. Weak bodyslam on villaajax by 8pints. Big clothesline from 8pints. Cover! 1....2...kick out. villaajax blocks a suplex attempt. villaajax suplexes 8pints. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Belly to belly off the top rope, 8pints may be dead! Pin : 1....2....no! Shoulder up at the last second. 8pints powers out of a headlock. 8pints hits villaajax. villaajax reverses a hip toss. villaajax snap suplexes 8pints. villaajax has 8pints down on the canvas. Here it comes...Sharpshooter! 8pints taps! villaajax is still in the ring celebrating. 8pints pushes the referee away. 8pints spins villaajax around. 8pints hits the One Gallon Punch!

Segment 1

Pelle is backstage with leemond2008. Pelle was building up the feud between GarethRDR and leemond2008.

Match 4 - World Title Tournament Q. Final

Bickster vs rjw63

Bickster receives some punishment. Bodyslam by rjw63. Cover! 1....2...kick out. Bickster avoids an avalanche, rjw63 hits the turnbuckles hard. Running knee lift from Bickster. Bickster fires off some right and left hands. Big clothesline on rjw63. rjw63 blocks a kick from Bickster. rjw63 hits a stump piledriver on Bickster. rjw63 gets whipped into the corner. Bickster charges in, but into a pair of raised boots. rjw63 uses a roll up, with feet on the second rope! The referee hasn't seen it: 1....2....3!! I don't think the fight has finished. Bickster and rjw63 have begun brawling again! They wind up brawling all the way down the aisle and out of view.

Match 5 - World Title Tournament Q. Final

The_Rev vs mjmooney

The_Rev gets slammed. Stiff chop lights up The_Rev. Fallaway slam by mjmooney. Big dropkick by mjmooney, who got good elevation. The_Rev ducks a wild right hand. The_Rev with a spinning neckbreaker on mjmooney. Massive backbreaker, mjmooney got planted. Hooks the leg : 1....2....shoulder up. mjmooney blocks a kick from The_Rev. Suplex into a front slam from mjmooney. Cover! 1....2...kick out. mjmooney scores with a released tiger suplex on The_Rev. Cover! 1....2....kick out at the last second! mjmooney looks shocked. The_Rev elbows mjmooney in the face to break a hammerlock. mjmooney receives some punishment. mjmooney fights out of a grapple. Gut buster, The_Rev hits hard. mjmooney floors The_Rev. Leg Drop of Doom! 1....2....3. The_Rev is pounding the canvas with punches, shouting about how unfair everything is.

WNjhppr.gif

I wanna give her some man chowda ...its chowdaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa frenchie

I've got some great movies with her in (if it's who I think it is)

Â