Geoguesser

has a bit of a country bias to it on the one's I've seen so far  !!

12451   best so far  .. got the country right each time just a wee bit out with my placement of the marker

Edit: the photo with a board saying Welcome to South Australia was a bit of clue on one of them :)

Edited by tonyh29

Not blocked at worked! Awesome! This is going to provide hours of pointless fun. On my first go I got 8787 points.

My game didn't have an Australia one either. It was mostly Europe, with one Canada and one North Africa.

Edited by hogso

Are you guys roaming around a bit to try and find clues, or just guessing from what you see straight away? I tried doing the former a couple of times, when I had literally just a lane in a field, didn't help much though. It seemed that the more obvious you didn't have to move around at all, I had an American looking, kinda bleak looking high street, so went for a North Western state, more or less on the border with Canada. Turned out it was extreme north of Canada.

Great game though! It's already piqued the interest of some of my co-workers, and will probably be around the office by lunchtime. Thanks MF :)

Â