New Kit 2013-2014

NIVillan

fp-nooo.gif?1331379978

...I knew I shouldn't have said anything.

If I see one, I'm going to get one for you I promise as long as there's two and I get one for myself.

As long as you promise to never scroll your mouse over this post.

• Like 1

If we're having a half collar, then why not one long sleeve and one short?

Then we could have one 2012/13 long shorts leg and one 1981 short shorts leg, one long sock/one short.

Would look different I reckon. Let's make a statement!!

Ah yes, and we could get LL Cool J in to help promote it.

fp-nooo.gif?1331379978

I don't know why he's complaining, it appears that he didn't piss about and he got to the club shop in time to get his team's black sports jersey.

I used to love watching Trouble, bring it back!

They need to lose the macron men. They don't stay on. I returned one shirt as they peeled after one wash and now my second shirt has gone the same way. It just leaves it looking tacky and cheap. As they've had a few returns hopefully this will have been picked up and worked on for the next shirt.

What temperature did you wash it on?  I've had this conversation before, and folks were washing them on 40-50° which will weaken the printing on any shirt, especially the smaller transfers like the Macron logos as there's less surface area for the adhesive to bond to.  I've got the green GK kit and once a week for the last 4 months it gets completely caked in mud at training then chucked in a 3 cycle and it's always come out clean as whistle with no damage.  

If you see the logos coming loose, you can always do a quick-fix with an iron and a clean piece of paper.  The adhesive is heat-activated, so just put the iron on medium heat (with no steam), place the paper over the logo then press the iron on top for about 30 seconds.  Check the logo (you make need to press down a couple times) and you should be golden.

And wash 'em inside out, too.

The second one has only been washed on 30 and inside out, it lasted longer than the first but they were still peeling. Tried to re stick them but they were a bit wrinkled so I just took them off. They look bad anyway in my opinion.

here is the much wanted black goalkeeper top, hanging infront of my wardrobe, isnt it a sexy

9pxf1f.jpg

Haha looks lovely.

On a completely unrelated note, where do you live specifically?

Â