Mohamed Diamé (West Ham United)

Si.

Didn't he just snub Arsenal to stay at West Ham?

Considering Lambert's come out and said there's not going to be any signings, it would seem that this link is dubious, at best.

Sometimes you do get the impression that HDE is still chatting to Randy don't you.... Can envisage the chat going along like this

HDE:"I hear the fans are a little upset Randy?"

RL: "Weell yeeeah Doug waaad do i do?"

HDE" Oh don't worry i had it for 25 years, just leak a story to the local press that your going to sign somebody half decent..Then either put in an offer which you know his club will reject or at the last minute say he changed his mind or there was a hitch over wages or something"... "Works a treat my boy believe me"

RL: "Reeearlly? But won't thaat urpset them morre?"

HDE:... "Thing is that by the time the fools realize whats gone on the Window will be closed anyway.... "Takes the heat off old boy you should try it" (Winks in a knowing kind of way)

RL: "Got yerr on thaat Douglas"

HDE: "By the way i know a guy who's really good at ice sculpting................"

• Like 1

Absolutely nothing to do with my logic. It is to do with Lerner's spending style (or lack of it). If Lambert rated Diame then he would have gone in for him when he was free. If he didn't rate him then why would Lerner give him £3.5m now? Makes absolutely no sense whatsoever.

maybe because he probably already agreed a move to West Ham before Lambert got the job, same way he had already agreed to join Liverpool only Dogleash got sacked

I suggested him in the summer and likened him to Diaby and Song

but a lot of people just saw that he couldn't get into the Wigan team near the end of last season and said he wasn't good enough

those who watched him before that would have seen a brilliant player

he's too good for the joke that is Aston Villa FC right now

honestly why would he come here?

his next move will be to a big big club

would kill for him here

Same.

You're joking?

Not sure I'd want him since he's injured 80% of the time, but when he is at his best he is world class in my opinion.

World class is a bit over the top, Yaya Toure is world class. They do the same job.

Calling him shit was not right, I take it back. But just don't see him as not world class.

Edited by AVFCforever1991

Â