Relegation

Amo69

The Drop  

609 members have voted

1. 1. Will Villa Go Down?

• Yes
    • No
    • Unsure

For that past 3 weeks I have worn a Villa item each day, whether it is a scarf, a band on my wrist, a shirt over my uniform on the way to work or a jacket, I have worn something. I am keeping the faith and not hiding away. We will succeed. VTID.

For that past 3 weeks I have worn a Villa item each day, whether it is a scarf, a band on my wrist, a shirt over my uniform on the way to work or a jacket, I have worn something. I am keeping the faith and not hiding away. We will succeed. VTID.

Ditto. I've proudly worn a Villa training top in my health club which is full of SHA half wits because no matter how tough it's been in the last few weeks we will always be the biggest and best club in the Midlands and will never plunge to their level.

I've proudly worn a Villa training top in my health club which is full of SHA half wits.

SHA half wits in a health club! Were they wandering around aimlessly trying to find the exit and the way to the chip shop?

full respect

SHA half wits in a health club! Were they wandering around aimlessly trying to find the exit and the way to the chip shop?

They carry buckets and brooms and clean the toilets!!!

It's kind of Richard Branson to employ the less fortunate !!!

Wearing my scarf today I came across yet another Villa fan, so many down here :) he said I was brave to wear it with how things are right now.

I am just proud, of where we can go, what we can do and where we have been. Won't let the bad times stop me feeling pride for everything we are and stand for.

I stay as far away from villa merchandise as possible as I feel they are a curse. Whenever i wear my villa shirt we always seem to go on a bad run. So hopefully if i dont wear anything villa related for a few years we may win the league ;)

I stay as far away from villa merchandise as possible as I feel they are a curse. Whenever i wear my villa shirt we always seem to go on a bad run. So hopefully if i dont wear anything villa related for a few years we may win the league ;)

I have been trying this superstitious cycle for years. Even wearing normal clothes made no difference!

...apparantly standing in my local pub watching the villa games bollock naked was not what the locals had been expecting! ...and that didn't work either!

Edited by AvfcRigo82

I have been trying this superstitious cycle for years. Even wearing normal clothes made no difference!

...apparantly standing in my local pub watching the villa games bollock naked was not what the locals had been expecting! ...and that didn't work either!

I am a bit wary of being superstitious.