Libor Kozák

samjp26

4 minutes ago, Bunnski said:

What has Gestede done to deserve being in the team over him in the past month other than look like a donkey, give libor a go remi ffs

He must have a reputation for getting jiggy with managers wife's, and they feel threatened by em...no idea.

Oh Libor, Libor, Libor.

You will have your day once we are relegated, Garde leaves and we bring in a proper British old school hoof merchant.

Will do quite well in the Championship

1 hour ago, HanoiVillan said:

What did Garde have to say on him?

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/libor-kozak-remi-garde-explains-10543969#ICID=FB-Birm-avfc

Libor Kozak’s wait for Premier League action rumbles on with boss Remi Garde insisting the striker is no better than Aston Villa’s current forward line.

Kozak, who has not made a top flight appearance since breaking his leg almost two year ago, will not be in the squad to face Southampton this weekend

4 hours ago, Bunnski said: What has Gestede done to deserve being in the team over him in the past month other than look like a donkey, give libor a go remi ffs

What's Kozak done to deserve replacing him?

Scored 10 million goals...

20 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Kozak and Gil to save us

I know this is going to sound ridiculous but I think Gabby is going to play  a big role in next few months. Even though he has been trash this seaosn. i think he definitely doe snot want us going down, I think if he hits abit of form can inspire rest of the side. I also think Sinclair should be playing a lot mroe forward as he seems like the only one who knows how to bloody score goals along with ayew

7 hours ago, Bunnski said:

What has Gestede done to deserve being in the team over him in the past month other than look like a donkey, give libor a go remi ffs

Hmmmm yes, clearly this Manager has lost his mind, as Sherwood had, and yourself and those in the Holte who chant for him, based on much more intimate knowledge of the player, must be tearing your hair out.......

Â