Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, sharkyvilla said:

That moment of panic when you go for a shite and the toilet seat isn't down so your arse falls further than you think it's going to.

That feeling of cold porcelain is just the worst. 

• Like 2

Talking of toilets. When you feel like you need to go, just before you get a wash to go out, and poop no more than a small, marble sized stool. You just know you're going to need to go again later in the evening, and you'll have the dilemma of baking one in the oven, or having to use a pub toilet. Bad times.  

26 minutes ago, Xela said:

Adult women who think its acceptable/cool to do their weekly shop in their pyjamas.Sorry love, its not cute, you look like a lazy word removed.

People who are on their mobile phones when at the checkout in a shop. Put the phone down for a second you rude clearing in the woods.

People who don't acknowledge you with a thanks when you let then out of traffic. Makes me want to ram them off the road.

People who cut you up on the road then drive really slow, just exacerbating my rage and hatred towards them.

People who don't indicate. Its not just BMW/Audi drivers. that a lazy stereotype, it was a Kia driver this morning. rocket polisher driver too busy staring at his sat-nav like a mogadon. I hope it takes you into quicksand, you vacuous berk. 

When you are waiting at a bar and the barman says "who's next" and someone who came after you tries to order before you. Sorry pal, I'm shouting you down. My anger is directed 50% at the queue hopper and 50% at the barman, who should know who is next.

All good calls, with the two in bold being particular bugbears of mine.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Xela said:

Adult women who think its acceptable/cool to do their weekly shop in their pyjamas.Sorry love, its not cute, you look like a lazy word removed.

People who are on their mobile phones when at the checkout in a shop. Put the phone down for a second you rude clearing in the woods.

People who don't acknowledge you with a thanks when you let then out of traffic. Makes me want to ram them off the road.

People who cut you up on the road then drive really slow, just exacerbating my rage and hatred towards them.

People who don't indicate. Its not just BMW/Audi drivers. that a lazy stereotype, it was a Kia driver this morning. rocket polisher driver too busy staring at his sat-nav like a mogadon. I hope it takes you into quicksand, you vacuous berk. 

When you are waiting at a bar and the barman says "who's next" and someone who came after you tries to order before you. Sorry pal, I'm shouting you down. My anger is directed 50% at the queue hopper and 50% at the barman, who should know who is next.

You should try driving over here. The things you've listed there I miss as being loveable foibles.  The driving here is absolute bilge.

On 2/12/2016 at 16:32, tonyh29 said:

these militants have to show everyone their superiority when someone pulls out at  a junction on them as they fly along at 50 in a 30 zone

I'm actually curious about this type of footage that goes viral .. I mean Ronnie Pickering presumably didn't consent to be humiliated by the internet, could he sue the owner of the video who posted it  without his consent  ? The  data protection doesn't protect you from an individual (I think)  but what about all the newspapers , social media sites that hosted and shared it  .. what about article 8 of  the European Convention of Human rights ?

when you have a road rage attack do you now have to shout "I don't give consent for this to be put in the public domain" before you go postal on some blokes head ?

Ronnie Pickering couldn't more transparently have LOVED every minute of his fifteen if he'd tried. 

7 hours ago, Designer1 said:

All good calls, with the two in bold being particular bugbears of mine.

Spot on with the bold print here. I'm not generally a violent person. But I sometimes have thoughts of putting my empty glass into their face and saying calmly to the barman, "I think I was next mate, look what you just made me do".

• Like 1

2 hours ago, foreveryoung said:

I've always thought of this. We have mystery shops at work, they come in with hidden cameras. Then sometimes it gets shown at corporate events to prove how shit or good the staff are. Can't be legal without consent surely.

I imagine you signed away the right to complain about this in the small print of your contract. 

10 hours ago, Xela said:

Is the daily shop okay?

You're going to the shops - who the shit cares what you're wearing as long as your genitalia aren't flapping around?

2 hours ago, Rugeley Villa said:

rugeley power station closing down. quite sad that when knocked down it will change the rugeley skyline forever, because you can see the towers and steam coming out from miles away. will be weird not seeing it no more.

On valentine's day , that sounds like an issue for Mrs Rugeley. ;)

Â