Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

16 hours ago, darrenm said:

if a cyclist undertakes a car when they're not absolutely sure it's safe then it's their fault.

I cycle everyday, there's a cycle lane (just a white line) on the road. Most days as I'm cycling along, in daylight, wearing bright clothing, cars will go past me and then at the roundabout, where there's a traffic build up - so I can carry on cycling in the cycle lane - they will frequently weave into the cycle lane, or at the roundabout turn left right across the front of me. i.e. I (legally) undertake them by dint of being in the bike lane and they will cut me up. As you say, being on a bike you have to be aware of numpties as you're the one who gets hurt. But to say "it's their (cyclists) fault" isn't necessarily correct. In essence it's the same issue as you get on motorways where a car in the outside or centre lane will veer across the lanes all of a sudden to get off at a junction if there's a hold up ahead, say.

And while I'm on one, you get this "I pay road tax you don't" abuse. It's rubbish because:-

a) there's no such thing as road tax - there's vehicle duty for motor vehicles, cost based on how much pollution they emit

b ) I do pay vehicle duty - I have a car. tube.

c) wtf has it got to do with anything anyway?

I hate everyone and everything.

• Like 2

Coming home, thinking I'm home alone, loudly singing "What's new Pussycats" to my kittens, as all sensible cat owners do, to find my girlfriend stood in the next room looking at me like I'm retarded.

She should love you for that.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

She should love you for that.

I think she's jealous that when she wakes up in the morning, I'm always cuddling the cats. In my defence, they don't kick me or steal the quilt.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, troon_villan said:

That McDonald's xmas advert with the clearing in the woods family singing in the car.

If I worked at a drive in McDonald's and people started singing, instead of giving their order, you better believe they'll be eating boogers and cum. 

• Like 4

9 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

If I worked at a drive in McDonald's and people started singing, instead of giving their order, you better believe they'll be eating boogers and cum. 

That's not a lot of time mind, from order to collection window to produce a sachet of special sauce.

I'd have to be sat there, kinda half ready.

Which I believe, is why they never extended my trial period at Subway.

• Like 3

Â