Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Sounds like you've encountered at least 2 different kinds of sssssssssnake in the recent past Stuart.  Don't become bitter or they win!

Its hard not to become bitter BOF. Me and the ex agreed to a financial split and who gets what. Then a judge says "No, that's not very fair, give her more". She doesn't want anymore though. Now its back on the solicitor merry go round for another few months.........

People are a waste of time. Literally never rely on anybody for anything because they will let you down. 

It's shit that we live in a world where you simply have to rely on people. 

All I want to do is park in my flat, and go to work. But I can't even do that because people are incapable. 

1 minute ago, Wainy316 said:

Is a solicitor a must if you get divorced?  Can't you just decide between yourselves?  Why does somebody else need to make money out of it?

This is exactly what myself and wife tried to do. Sort it between ourselves. She knew she had been a clearing in the woods and didn't deserve to clean me out so accepted 100k in the bank to part ways. The courts don't like it and insist on legal representation (basically drag it out and rape your wallet). I now cant get her name off my mortgage until a judge think shes had her "fair share". My solicitor who I was forced to use is useless and is just in it to make money out of the pair of us

• Like 1

Ridiculously, there are only two cubicles in the bogs on my office floor despite the workforce being 100+ strong.

Must have been at least a dozen attempts at cutting a cigar today to find them both in use every time!! On the train in absolute agony...I'll report back when I'm releasing the bad boy.

18 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Ridiculously, there are only two cubicles in the bogs on my office floor despite the workforce being 100+ strong.

Must have been at least a dozen attempts at cutting a cigar today to find them both in use every time!! On the train in absolute agony...I'll report back when I'm releasing the bad boy.

Sorry about that, you wouldn't believe the day I've had.

22 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Real-time commentary?

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I switched from tea to black coffee this week as I can't find a good milk alternative, and black tea is vile.

I've had 5 shits today.

Tried green tea?
Or more specifically, flavoured version?

1 hour ago, Davkaus said:

I've only tried Clipper's green tea with lemon, which was pretty hideous. any recommendations?

Twinings.

1-GTISC0614-20-F11487.png

or

Twinings-Green-Tea-with-Pineapple-Grapef

The smell is much more powerful than the taste (the salted caramel smells incredible)

But it's enough to take away the blandness of normal green tea (which is pretty rank)

It's better than black tea anyway!

Â