Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

This country...:rolleyes:

Two weeks ago, nobody knew who he was. Now, Ronnie Pickering is a household name after a YouTube video helped him become a viral sensation.

YouTube user Steve Midz is responsible for the internet phenomenon, which sees 51-year-old Ronnie Pickering embroiled in a hot-tempered argument with a moped rider.

Pickering is now set to appear at a Coventry nightclub in his first ever scheduled public appearance.

• Like 1

The fact that I don't know what DHUTWU means.

What!?  How?  You''ve been around OT long enough.

I have no idea but it completely passed me by. Probably too busy on the Tunisia, Egypt etc topic or posting (wrongly) in the Android thread.

You know when two men can be really good mates? Like, really good mates. Like, we are told women can't be that close, can't be soul buddies with other women. Well, sometimes, really good mates can sit quietly and know what the other thinks and not 'need' to chatter, not 'need' to talk. They can go weeks without seeing each other and it doesn't mean anything, they're still besties. It actually proves they are besties. You can leave talking or seeing each other for several months. Then make contact and like say 'hey mate, I need you to come out tonight and crawl through some broken glass for me, help me get rid of something heavy without asking what's in it, throw a brick through a specific window even though you don't know who's window that is whilst I'm specifically, deliberately being somewhere else'. And you do it. They just know instinctively that the other one is ok and it can be left unsaid, unchecked every five **** minutes.

Well, equally, sometimes, this real close matey behaviour can take, a more, physical form. Two mates who are just mates can enjoy each others company, more....fully.

Well, sometimes. Women can be like a good solid mate as well. Sometimes. Sometimes, a woman that is also a proper good friend, will let you express your appreciation, just like a real male mate does.

• Like 2

Â