Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

That happens in real life?

Up until last night I'd have said no :) We knew them though, so that's what made the whole thing "funny"(sic).  They thought we were false-mocking them, whereas they really were just loud and very obtrusive.  Anyhoo, I've had 'Baby on board' going around my head this morning.

• Like 1

Up until last night I'd have said no :) We knew them though, so that's what made the whole thing "funny"(sic).  They thought we were false-mocking them, whereas they really were just loud and very obtrusive.  Anyhoo, I've had 'Baby on board' going around my head this morning.

From the 'bigger than Jesus' album?

Medium Cheddar.

Why?   Whats wrong with medium cheddar?  :rant:

It's a girl's cheese. Nothing less than extra mature will suffice.

which means its the perfect cheese for 50% of the population?  ;)

(i will defend the rights of the poor mis-understood medium cheddar against you barbarians)

Edited by ender4

Necked my pint and left the pub tonight because a really bad barber shop quartet started ad hoc practicing songs beside us. Completely drowning out our conversation. When asked to stop it was all a joke because they thought we were pretending to say they were shite and pretending to want them to stop. Can't wait to see them again.

hopefully they will go all avant-garde by the next time you see them

tut tut  ..it was from Meet The Be Sharps   ... go stand in the corner with a Dunces cap on your head

• Like 2

tut tut  ..it was from Meet The Be Sharps   ... go stand in the corner with a Dunces cap on your head

Homer-Simpson-wingnuts-doh.gif

• Like 2

Up until last night I'd have said no [emoji4] We knew them though, so that's what made the whole thing "funny"(sic).  They thought we were false-mocking them, whereas they really were just loud and very obtrusive.  Anyhoo, I've had 'Baby on board' going around my head this morning.

I have a mate who's in a barbershop quartet. They are called "Four Blokes", and they are AWFUL.

At one of our student balls at uni they hired a barbershop quartet to sing during dinner. Just like background music. They sang for about an hour.

But they only had about 4 or 5 songs. Seriously. So they just repeated them over and over. Got incredibly annoying!

That song writes its self.

I'm prepared to get shot down here, but I've never really noticed much different between mature and mild cheese, I'll happily have either.

I've noticed bigger differences in whether it's grated or not.

It is possible that you have crap taste buds.

I'm prepared to get shot down here, but I've never really noticed much different between mature and mild cheese, I'll happily have either.

I've noticed bigger differences in whether it's grated or not.

It is possible that you have crap taste buds.

Definitely, you should see my tongue, it looks like roadkill.

I'll post a photo later. I've been searching for an identity on VT, I'll be tongue boy.

Â